View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Dawn and Amts, thanks for two very informative articles.

I used to be very against hunting/working dogs, mainly because I never fully understood it. After chatting to Amts, and a couple of other members on this board that work thier dogs, I am probably more ON the fence, than on the other side of it. The amount of land we have here, we also get a few rats etc. TBH, I could do with a good 'ratter'. Unfortunatly, Luca isn't fast enough and I'd rather a dog dispose of the problem than put poisons down to kill them.

Unfortunatly, this is a very emotive subject, and one that will never have any common ground (judging by previous heated debates) but IMHO, members don't have to go into the working dogs section. If they're against working dogs, then don't read the posts in it
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-07-2005, 10:30 PM
sorry about the delay all - I have to write up the poll descriptions but dont want to rush them... will let u kno here when they are up.
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Well I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. I would love to see a Hunting section on here!! I grew up in a very small town in Idaho and was an avid Phesant hunter. My father and I used to breed and train GSP. By the time I was 14 I had trained a feild trial champion bitch. Due to my parents divorcing I was moved away and have since gotten out of it,however it is my dream to own another GSP or possibly a Vizla and get back into it. It's just borderline dangerous in California! I would like to exchange training tips,and possably purchace a pup with direct German lines. The local breeders I've met are well frankly worthless.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Any news? seems to have been forgotten!
Dawn.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7