View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2021, 06:29 PM
No recent. I went out and moaned earlier at the guy who was sent to clean the sign for the park.
Never been done in the time we have lived here. His attitude was I'm not here long and if you wanted me to move I would.
My reaction be more thoughtful and attentive to how you park in the first place as I am getting fed up with the inconsideration.

I think it people just not being bothered and thinking they can do what they like.

Michael rang not good news about Margaret. She has a tumour waiting for a scan appointment to see if it has spread and then discuss treatment options or not depending on scan results and biopsy results.
Lauren's brother had his scan today much quicker than they thought and he has an appointment with a consultant on Thursday.
Hoping his scan results will be with the consultant Thursday when he visits.

Honestly people are really peeing me off last week and this. Graham next door who had roof done was saying 6 tiles were cracked, the roofers said they will be ok they will not let rain in, he told them no he wasn't accepting them and they have now dropped off 6 new tiles to put up.
He had to pop out scaffolders were meant to be round to remove scaffolding today so he asked if I could keep an eye out for them and let them know he has two poles against his guttering and fascia above his bay window.
I let the roofers know not knowing he had arrived home and talked to one of the roofers he had some attitude. I just said look I am relaying a message you can talk to him about him about it.
I have no idea whether the damage was already done or not he will have to fight his corner.
Roofers said they were not touching looks like they are to us.
If he has attitude with me tomorrow or when these scaffolders turn up I will tell him to wind his neck in and have a bit of respect for an older lady old enough to be his mother.
I don'g and never accepted attitude form the boys and I am damned if I will from some stroppy roofer.

I have had enough of people thinking they can ride rough shod over me.

Sorry rant over.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Lynn, there's no excuse for being rude or disrespectful... especially if you are a trade... imagine how many customers he has just lost...you, plus however many people you tell and then they tell etc... very very silly attitude.
I am sorry about Margaret, fingers crossed it's not spread and likewise for Lauren's brother.... hopefully he will get some positive news
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2021, 10:41 PM
Kelly, I know exactly what you mean about being careful who you talk to. Our lesson came when my son was buying his house after his wife decided she was bored and wanted a divorce. The house was a repossession so went by bidding. He told the kids about it and suddenly the bidding went sky high. My lad backed out but said he was suspicious his wife was at the back of it so he put a bid on another house and told the kids about it. That suddenly leapt up too. The Agents rang about the first one saying they couldn't get in touch with the highest bidder so would he like to make an offer. He did, but didn't tell the kids. He got the house.

The brick sounds a good idea Lynn. No proof you put it there if anyone complains either . Such sad news on the medical front. I do hope everything turns out OK x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2