Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 07:37 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 31st March

Good morning everyone

Hope you are improving Harvey

What a lovely day you had Lynn and so nice to see family after so long apart.

Hope you manage to have a talk with Steve and tell him how you are feeling Moyra and it is not just about him.

Another lovely day here and warm. Put the pressure washer over the patio yesterday afternoon and it looks so bright now. Planning on having a go at the front drive later today or tomorrow then I will have to clean the windows as they are a bit mud spattered

Hope all are well. Stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Afternoon Sue.
Lovely day here again today. Not long back from Lidl, just finished wiping everything and putting it away.
Having a 5 minute sit down before feeding Dillon his lunch.
It was a lovely day yesterday and we were blessed with the weather.
We also learnt the baby if a girl will have mums name as a middle name, they were thinking of mine and Lauren's mum but sue Lynn or Lynn Sue sound a bit like a Chinese take away.
I did ask if they would consider Gorden's mums name as she is rarely remembered, she dies before the boys were born so understandable but she would of been a brilliant nan like my mum was and they would of loved her as much had they had the chance.
They have said yes.

Harvey hoping you are beginning to feel better.

Hope everyone not mentioned is having a good day although I know it's pill day for you griff. So possibly you're not.

Keep safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Afternoon all, popped to town and got the bits we needed.....pills taken, aren't I good?? Lol
How lovely Lynn that Gordens mum will be remembered
Sue....busy again aren't you??
I filled the joints in the patio yesterday....sat on the floor but gosh, it was hard work, it's better than having to keep putting kiln sand in like what the man said to do
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Sue.
Lovely day here again today. Not long back from Lidl, just finished wiping everything and putting it away.
Having a 5 minute sit down before feeding Dillon his lunch.
It was a lovely day yesterday and we were blessed with the weather.
We also learnt the baby if a girl will have mums name as a middle name, they were thinking of mine and Lauren's mum but sue Lynn or Lynn Sue sound a bit like a Chinese take away.
I did ask if they would consider Gorden's mums name as she is rarely remembered, she dies before the boys were born so understandable but she would of been a brilliant nan like my mum was and they would of loved her as much had they had the chance.
They have said yes.

Harvey hoping you are beginning to feel better.

Hope everyone not mentioned is having a good day although I know it's pill day for you griff. So possibly you're not.

Keep safe everyone.
So what the the two to be considered names? Tell us....exciting
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hope you are improving Harvey

What a lovely day you had Lynn and so nice to see family after so long apart.

Hope you manage to have a talk with Steve and tell him how you are feeling Moyra and it is not just about him.

Another lovely day here and warm. Put the pressure washer over the patio yesterday afternoon and it looks so bright now. Planning on having a go at the front drive later today or tomorrow then I will have to clean the windows as they are a bit mud spattered

Hope all are well. Stay safe

Sue as always a really busy morning. You are being more productive than me, but hey ho all will even out I think
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all, popped to town and got the bits we needed.....pills taken, aren't I good?? Lol
How lovely Lynn that Gordens mum will be remembered
Sue....busy again aren't you??
I filled the joints in the patio yesterday....sat on the floor but gosh, it was hard work, it's better than having to keep putting kiln sand in like what the man said to do
What did you use for the jointing Griff, I am thinking of redoing mine in the front garden soon I will also be sitting down haven old cushion form the garden chair not used for this yet so hoping it will be comfortable? If I recall correctly it is 3 sand to 1 cement.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 12:22 PM
Chris Just finished quite a few Soloman Carter books and now reading 'The O'Mara's' by Michelle Vernal. A nice easy read this time .

That sounds like a nice read I download some free books I have found I miss wondering into charity shops and browsing books. Thanks for that I am back out into the garden now to carry on my book.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 12:24 PM
BrendaI'm reading volume 3 of The Exham on sea Murder Mysteries by Frances Evesham.

Will look this up as well. Thanks

Wow Brenda for a person living by the seaside yourself bet that's an interesting read, do you stroll down the front looking at people and placing them in your book? I think I would but I am a terrible people watcher and like to take time to sit and imagine their lives while I sit behind my sunglasses.LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Moyra Hope you are feeling a lot better today, I am not having a go I CARE about you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2021, 12:26 PM
Having a really nice day before work shopping done only butchers and greengrocers to do tomorrow morning first thing then that's me back in hiding until after Easter.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >