Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 07:46 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 30th March

Good morning everyone

Pleased things seem to be progressing Chris fingers crossed it all goes ahead for you. I must admit it is a relief that Ben's house is sold just the buying to finish.

Another lovely day forecast. Teazle walked and now having a coffee. Finished the drive yesterday just have to give it a wash now but not today I think

Hope you are continuing to improve Harvey

How did it go at the solicitors for your parents Kelly?

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 08:32 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Sorry I have been AWOL, but have been rather down lately. I am still missing Amber terribly and still looking for alternative living address. Each time I come up with something that would suit me, Steve says it is too far for him to travel to keep his customers happy. I should just say to him to find alternative living arrangements here which would suit me fine but he is mentally fragile at the moment too.

Sorry to learn Harvey has been hospitalised and is further unwell. I do wish him and Aleyna good health in the future.

Kelly, hope you and your bundle of trouble, bless her, are ok. How does your other dog cope?

Do take care everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 08:33 AM
Morning Sue, mum and dad were there for 3 hours!! Just a lot more work for us when they came home
I too hope your house sale goes through now Chris
Looking like it's going to be nice here, will have to see if I can make a bid for freedom lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 09:25 AM
Good morning all washing on the line before 6.45am I know because my neighbour was on his way out to work and that's the time he leaves every morning on the dot.

Sue I am joining you in a post walk coffee.....cheers my dears....

Griff as the line in the film goes Run Griff Run.....LOL

Chris Hope everything goes ahead you thoughts on the buyer may well be right in which case they need to complete. So their need could well be more than yours to sell.

Losos Take care and hope all is well at home with Mrs Losos

Lynn Have a good day. How is the new car running?

Brenda Given the freedom the Country has your walk will have to come earlier to avoid the idiots.

Moyra Why not try a different tac and ask Steve does he actually want to move with you, and continue to share a property? Work out what you both need bedrooms garden parking whatever. then you will both be equal partners. 50/50
If the answer is Yes then say he can choose/decide the areas/distance he will find work for him, then you get to choose the property. Seems fair and a different approach maybe will work. If he is too difficult then you know it will not work out for you both living together and he finds his own. His mental health may be on edge but so is yours; remember you cannot save someone from drowning if you are also sinking.

Everyone have a good day catch you all later bedding going on the line when I move something else in.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Kazz fortunately we don't have many idiots down here first thing in the morning. Around mid afternoon when the kids are out of school but then they play on the swings or skateboard park. Have a good afternoon all. I might sit out the back and read.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Good afternoon all. Beautiful day here.

Moyra, as both you and Steve are feeling more and more down, it may do the pair of you good to separate your living accommodations. It may be the fact of you being together that is causing the problem rather than alleviating it. I agree with Kazz. Some serious talking needed.

Nothing else on today except a few plays in the garden with Rosie. Other than that, I'll be delving into my book
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 01:46 PM
Right popped in to check if we had heard from Losos so back out to my book in the garden then work tonight.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz fortunately we don't have many idiots down here first thing in the morning. Around mid afternoon when the kids are out of school but then they play on the swings or skateboard park. Have a good afternoon all. I might sit out the back and read.
Thats good what are you reading?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all. Beautiful day here.

Moyra, as both you and Steve are feeling more and more down, it may do the pair of you good to separate your living accommodations. It may be the fact of you being together that is causing the problem rather than alleviating it. I agree with Kazz. Some serious talking needed.

Nothing else on today except a few plays in the garden with Rosie. Other than that, I'll be delving into my book
Oh another reader what are you reading Chris? I agree with that statement as well Moyra a lot of serious talking to do and if you cannot do that then it proves to me anyhow that you cannot communicate enough to live together Moyra both you and Steve deserve to be happy and content not miserable and putting up with.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2021, 01:51 PM
My book is the first of a trilogy by Elizabeth Chadwick called The Summer Queen.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >