Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 08:41 AM

Saturday 27th March 2021

Well Good Morning everyone, almost posted earlier but the weather was so nice took Gert out instead back now and eating toast and drinking coffee while posting this.

Washing on the line the other in the machine and all looks good.

Does anyone watch "The Dog House" I love it.

Chris I think you would be surprised at the amount of people who are "post" virus I think treat everyone like they have it and don't know still works for me and will all year I think LOL Hope your sale goes through easily and swiftly how quick can a house sale go through any idea?

Sue Any plans?

Lynn My neighbours St Bernard did not have bloat but has been quite poorly not sure of details as I only see them when Martin goes out to work and if we bump into each other. Following your post yesterday had a look and the price of every dog/pup has I think at least if not doubled but almost trebled WOW but do wonder what the fall out will be as life returns this coming year will the dogs be the losers I expect so.

BrendaHope the alcohol situation remains stable but decreasing regularly, will make the finding the fluff more interesting LOL

Griff Yes the weather looks like a turn towards the warmside, hope Kota is doing well? Will your brother come to visit shortly when is he allowed?

Losos Thought of you and Alana last night as saw a couple walking a Newfoundland...... unless you three are on your travels and it was all of you just in case I pipped and waved; they more than likely think "nutter in a fiat panda"

Moyra Conspicuous by your absence yesterday on here hope all is good?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 09:08 AM
Good morning Kazz nd all who follow

I agree with Kazz Chis treat everyone as though they have the plague and you should be ok. I doubt if things will return to normal anytime soon but hey this now now the new normal

Plans today Kazz - Teazle walked, washing on line, bread and butter pudding made ready to cook for lunch and plan to try and rid the block paved drive of some of its weeds - a job I hate doing!

The sale of Ben's house in London completed yesterday so now it is all go for the one down here. Just a little hiccup which should all be sorted very shortly. Thank goodness there was an extension to the stamp duty holiday.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 09:08 AM
Lol...Kazz you nutter beeping at people incase it's Harvey... brilliant lol.
Noooooooooo, my brother won't be coming up, not until Kota is better....she goes nuts when he arrives, she absolutely adores him ( always knew she was a weirdo lol)
It is lovely out there this morning, shame I can't go in the garden really
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2021, 10:41 AM
Morning Kazz, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Yes Kazz I worry that a lot of these dogs will end up in rescue or dumped.
Hope your friends St. Bernard picks up.
We have been on a marathon again today up to Estover park and down a road that is a dead end and Dillon decided he would like to lay on the grass there for a while. Slow plod home and managed a roll and short run on park next door and a bounce as we got out of the gate when he was a young Retriever.
Cot all sorted had a call from the guy who deals with the makers or his firm in fact, anyway to new pieces being sent Monday we do not need to send the original ones back.
Really nice man and great customer service.

Keep safe everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Morning peeps. I do wish the sun would make its mind up. Supposed to be meeting a friend but the sun keeps disappearing. Been reading but the book is not my cup of tea. All mushy love stuff. Ugh!! Have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Kazz nd all who follow

I agree with Kazz Chis treat everyone as though they have the plague and you should be ok. I doubt if things will return to normal anytime soon but hey this now now the new normal

Plans today Kazz - Teazle walked, washing on line, bread and butter pudding made ready to cook for lunch and plan to try and rid the block paved drive of some of its weeds - a job I hate doing!

The sale of Ben's house in London completed yesterday so now it is all go for the one down here. Just a little hiccup which should all be sorted very shortly. Thank goodness there was an extension to the stamp duty holiday.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
All systems go then, is there much work to be done on the house he is buying or just cosmetic work? bet he is glad he did not sell his house in London when he left the Country or was that always the plan to return? My friend has a home in Reading and rents it out he lives in New Zealand, but not sure he has fully committed even after 27 years....LOL..now he says its his pension

I have to do the block paving job soon too but hate it with a passion, but once I get going I am fine just have to be in the mood.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol...Kazz you nutter beeping at people incase it's Harvey... brilliant lol.
Noooooooooo, my brother won't be coming up, not until Kota is better....she goes nuts when he arrives, she absolutely adores him ( always knew she was a weirdo lol)
It is lovely out there this morning, shame I can't go in the garden really
Thanks remind me if you think that's nutty to tell you abbot the time I kidnapped an old lady
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Kazz, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Yes Kazz I worry that a lot of these dogs will end up in rescue or dumped.
Hope your friends St. Bernard picks up.
We have been on a marathon again today up to Estover park and down a road that is a dead end and Dillon decided he would like to lay on the grass there for a while. Slow plod home and managed a roll and short run on park next door and a bounce as we got out of the gate when he was a young Retriever.
Cot all sorted had a call from the guy who deals with the makers or his firm in fact, anyway to new pieces being sent Monday we do not need to send the original ones back.
Really nice man and great customer service.

Keep safe everyone.

Thats really nice service, how's the knitting coming on?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning peeps. I do wish the sun would make its mind up. Supposed to be meeting a friend but the sun keeps disappearing. Been reading but the book is not my cup of tea. All mushy love stuff. Ugh!! Have a good day.
I hate that when you try and then still can't settle into a book.,
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2021, 12:07 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bright, but very breezy in Skeggy

The estimate to complete a sale is approx 16 weeks for a leasehold property at the moment Kazz. Hopefully, because this is a cash buyer it could speed things up but I'm already wary. The flat was reduced to £70,000 and we've taken £59,000 so quite a substantial discount. The agent phoned yesterday to ask if we had an electric certificate. We haven't but everything was renewed 13 years ago. The buyer wants us to go halves on the cert (£126). I've said no, but we will pay half of any work needed. Not a good start
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >