View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 12:00 PM
Ooooo, Kazz, there's a company that do homeopathic stuff....the lady does one for dogs with grass allergies, she is really really lovely and helpful.
https://www.caninenaturalcures.co.uk...pathy-for-dogs
Don't know if that will help Gert at all??
Omg Chris... it's actually coming!!!!!!!!
Lynn, I bet you were panicking...at least you checked before going into full on rant mode, I usually go straight to rant mode lol
Sue...I agree, I can fully see us ending up with surgery after the rest anyway.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 12:28 PM
and .................... drum roll ................IT'S HERE

Try it tonight then bring Gary in to give it a thorough test to see if he likes it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Hugs to Brenda, though they have 'left' us we still feel them near and miss them so much. I have to confess I take a soft toy of Amber's to bed with me at night. It guards my bed during the day!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Lynn. hope all goes well for your family visit at Christmas this year. Funny how we are looking ahead all the time to a better life for us all.

Hope Dillon is keeping ok.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 02:11 PM
The truly awful part of having a dog is that their visit with us is so short

Each one of them takes a piece of our heart with them when they go
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz if you do go on grass then as soon as you get home wash paws in salty water and walk her around indoors for them to dry off naturally before she can lick them. Don't rinse paws.
Already do that, Brenda it works really well until we come to now in the season, think the only option is to avoid all woodland mixed grasses.

Thanks though
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Ooooo, Kazz, there's a company that do homeopathic stuff....the lady does one for dogs with grass allergies, she is really really lovely and helpful.
https://www.caninenaturalcures.co.uk...pathy-for-dogs
Don't know if that will help Gert at all??
Omg Chris... it's actually coming!!!!!!!!
Lynn, I bet you were panicking...at least you checked before going into full on rant mode, I usually go straight to rant mode lol
Sue...I agree, I can fully see us ending up with surgery after the rest anyway.

Thanks Griff they also do Billy No Mates may make my next order from them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 02:14 PM
To be honest at the moment road walks won't do either of us any harm a nice brisk pace, and as the World opens up stop for a coffee. Nice and relaxing I like walking with her she prefers to run but hey ho she can work out in the garden finding things brain work always shatters her. We already do about an hour a day walking gently about 3 miles, and then about double that off lead walking/running but can easily up the walking time on lead or up the pace slightly; won't do my knee any harm or my general health Just need the World to open up and let me out more.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Ring ainsworth they will do allergy tablets for the grass etc that is found your area.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Well, we've sold the flat again. Let's hope it goes through this time

The bloke across the road should have exchanged and completed tomorrow. Yesterday his buyer pulled out.

I really wish they would make folk put down a deposit when they say they are going to buy. It would save a lot of this frustration
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >