Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 07:28 AM

Daily Thread,Wednesday, 24th March, 2021

Good Morning all. Hope you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Kelly don't envy you having to keep kota quiet for six weeks. I am not sure why are they hoping the disc will slip back in place?

Have a good day all, take it easy and please stay safe and well. God Bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 07:52 AM
Morning Moyra
I think they are hoping that with rest and no jumping about,vthe pressure will be relieved on her nerve.
I was up again at 5.30am, only another 5 weeks and 5 days to go lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 08:18 AM
It would have been two of my dogs birthday today. I miss them all. Have a good day everyone. Give your dog's a virtual cuddle from me. Gentle one for Kota.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, brenda and all to fllow.
Some rain here not a lot but big spots.
Cot arriving today very quick delivery considering I did the no rush delivery option which was free.
We will open the box and check it and send some pictures of it even though it isn't assembled.
Next Tuesday when they visit as we will be allowed to meet again they can take a peek then it will go into the loft, Lauren wants nothing like cots or prams in the house till she is at least 7 months.
I remember my pram stayed at mums till Mark was born then Gorden picked it up and brought it home.
Old superstitions.

Fingers crossed the resting works griff. Bet you are ticking off the days, hours, minutes and seconds.
Hugs brenda.

Stay safe everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 09:30 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kelly, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Hugs to you Brenda

It will be a long 5 weeks Kelly but at the end of the day I think surgery will be the only option and then you have more cage rest to cope with. Hugs to you and Kota.

Hope they like the cot Lynn which I am sure they will. I was the same when expecting Paul nothing in the house until nearly due.

Nice morning here so hopefully the grass will dry enough to give it a mow this afternoon. Teazle walked, shredding done and now coffee whilst I wait for another company to come to quote for the facia and soffits

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 10:52 AM
Good morning all.

Afternoon walk for us today because........................ wait for it .................... my mattress should be delivered before 1.30 pm

Finally - YAY!!

Then, of course, if both me and Gary like it, got another one to order for him and we start the whole rigmarole all over again - can't wait lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Morning Sue.
Good luck with the quotes.
I have a headache. Delivery arrived and driver had left before Gorden could get the door open, only the mattress arrived with the free baby thermometer no cot.
Contacted the store and the delivery people. Deliver company had no parcels left over on their van, store got back and the cot is arriving tomorrow but the tracking info was indicating the bits would all arrive today.
Turns out the cot has a different tracking number and is being delivered by a different company.
I was in panic mode thinking I would be chasing a lost cot till August.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 10:56 AM
Morning all.

Gert not limping now and road walking only here for the next few months as her foot is so susceptible it seems to anything this time of year. Would like to stay off the strong steroids etc and stay with nothing if I can so that means roads/pavements etc.

Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Afternoon walk for us today because........................ wait for it .................... my mattress should be delivered before 1.30 pm

Finally - YAY!!

Then, of course, if both me and Gary like it, got another one to order for him and we start the whole rigmarole all over again - can't wait lol
Yeah............
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Kazz if you do go on grass then as soon as you get home wash paws in salty water and walk her around indoors for them to dry off naturally before she can lick them. Don't rinse paws.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >