Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 08:16 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 22nd March, 2021

Good morning all, Hope you and your four legged friends are all okay and in fine fettle.

Good luck today Kelly with Kota, hope it all goes well.

Have a good day, take it easy, and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Good morning all.

Thinking of you and Kota this morning, Kelly. Good luck!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 09:34 AM
Good morning Moyra, Chris and all who follow

Fingers crossed for Kota this morning Kelly.

Pleased to read your cousins husband is out of hospital Kazz

Enjoy your walk today Chris

Overcast here but have taken the chance and hung the washing out. Teazle walked and have washed out the greenhouse and cleared out stuff I have not used in years.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Chris and all who follow

Fingers crossed for Kota this morning Kelly.

Pleased to read your cousins husband is out of hospital Kazz

Enjoy your walk today Chris

Overcast here but have taken the chance and hung the washing out. Teazle walked and have washed out the greenhouse and cleared out stuff I have not used in years.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Sue can I just check you are living in the UK time zone aren't you some day's you do more before my 2nd walk than I do in the day....LOL Have a gre
at day hope your granddaughters and family are staying safe in Brazil
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Thinking of you and Kota this morning, Kelly. Good luck!!
Morning Chris, hope all is good how is Dave's health these days and any news or updates on your new neighbours yet have you seen them or better still met them?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, Hope you and your four legged friends are all okay and in fine fettle.

Good luck today Kelly with Kota, hope it all goes well.

Have a good day, take it easy, and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Good morning Moyra how are you?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 09:48 AM
Good morning all. Have a great day misty here and not brilliant weather wise my cousin apparently had a good nights sleep in his own bed he has taken the death of his wife very hard apparently as to be expected they would have been married for 48 years in June they were both 21 when they married I was a bridesmaid my 10th birthday was Sunday 10th June they married on the Sat 9th and everyone at the reception sang "Happy Birthday" to me..... So have been kind of "special to me since then. My only time as a bridesmaid.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Thanks all, we arrived an hour early lol. The man we saw was absolutely lovely..... really really patient with her and me lol. He has taken her in for scans and we will see what happens after that....£2200!! He has mentioned a tumour but we are all doubtful it's that but as she has had cancer already....we will see, hopefully we will get her back today. Kota was so good for him and walked off with him nicely....she just looked back once
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Thanks all, we arrived an hour early lol. The man we saw was absolutely lovely..... really really patient with her and me lol. He has taken her in for scans and we will see what happens after that....£2200!! He has mentioned a tumour but we are all doubtful it's that but as she has had cancer already....we will see, hopefully we will get her back today. Kota was so good for him and walked off with him nicely....she just looked back once
Thats good, so £2200 for just the scans and today WOW.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Yep... plus now there's medication, I have already spent £1200 as well and incase you ever need to go, it's a £36 fee payable by yourselves for a direct claim!
Good news is no Tumour, it's not the narrowing in her neck or her elbow.... it's a slipped disc a bit further back. Been kept waiting half an hour so far, good job I like the man lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >