Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 12:57 PM

Introducing Dahlia!

I'm sure many have seen me talk about my girl and have seen pictures of her, but now that I'm aware of the blog section I wanted a chance to write more about her.

This is Dahlia.

Dahlia came into our lives in 2008. I first met her in April 2008 when I helped transport her from a high kill shelter (where she was going to be euthanised!) to a rescue in Vermont. I knew instantly she was the dog from us and in May, she came home to us.

She's the best dog we could have ever asked for! She came to us incredibly happy and friendly, but very very soft. Running into her would cause her to shut down. Angry voices, even if we weren't yelling at HER (which we never did) would cause her to shut down. Since starting agility last June she has blossomed so much and it's so lovely to see. She has much more confidence and is much more playful than when she first arrived in our home.

I plan to write much on our agility classes here as we're having a wonderful time and I love to see her progress.

Here she is showing off her agility moves this past summer!

scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 01:05 PM
She is beautiful and a real credit to you. xx
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Thank you! She's a wonderful girl and we have so much fun together!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 01:15 PM
She is very beautiful.