Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-10-2020, 07:13 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 29th October, 2020

good morn all
I got up early for me today, why I don't really know. looked out the window and it is not raining at the moment which makes a change. Oh the photo? Teazle tucked up for the night last night.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2020, 08:01 AM
And why not. Bet she doesn't stay there all night. Have a good day and all to follow.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2020, 08:42 AM
Good morning everyone

You are right Brenda she moves around the sofas as she wishes overnight. She has a blanket on both so always somewhere warm to lie

Been out for our morning walk with spots of rain but now raining quite hard again

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2020, 09:34 AM
Good morning all, nice to see the thread already busy. I can see one four legged little friend is very much ok. Have a good day all, keep busy, stay safe and well. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-10-2020, 11:41 AM
'morning everyone

Love the photo of Teazle, our two don't reaally like blankets but then they do have two fur coats to keep them warm

Pretty miserable weather here. This afternoon we are returning to the vets for Bruno, he did take his tablet this morning so hopefully he's slowly getting his appetite back.

Have a good day everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Morning all... just lol
Awwww bless teazle, very cute
Pleased Bruno has taken his tablet, good luck with the vets
I have shingles on the roof of my mouth... again, it's really really bad this time so I am taking the anti virals, luckily my consultant gave me a box as my GP can't help today and only offered emergency out of hours drs appointment by phone, I am far too sore to try and speak and can't be bothered explaining what exactly my condition is so told her to leave it, i am talking to the gp shortly so will ask him to give me some more
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2020, 03:45 PM
Good afternoon all on this miserable, rainy day.

Rosie has a duvet folded in half on the sofa on which she settles then has to be tucked in with her blanky. She does stay there most of the night. She likes her comfort, bless her.

She wasn't impressed on our very wet walk this morning. Mind you, we did all get soaked

Last night at 11.30 pm, I heard a heck of a lot of car door banding. Looked out the window and saw a car across the road, a guy in a hoodie with a torch and all the lights blazing in the bungalow that has been empty for the last 7 or 8 years. Better safe than sorry, I called the police. Turned out to be the owner who has visited a total of three times in that 7-8 years. Was thankful it was, but it was worrying while it was happening
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Always better to call the police and be on the safe side.... hopefully the man will be very grateful that you keep an eye out
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have shingles on the roof of my mouth... again, it's really really bad this time

Oh heck, shingles can be nasty, my Dad had it. I hope you can get some medication and someone to advise, it seems horrible that the normal GP service is not working for you.

Bruno took his tablet tonight and a bit extra so about half a tin of the 'gastrointestinal' food. So just hoping he does the same tomorrow.

Had a horrible thought tonight that he may have been poisoned, I would like to think it's unlikely, everyone around here knows him, but he will run down to the gate when someone walks past. Alena said he would have been sick which he has not been, he's coughed a few times but has never brought anything up.

The vet said it can take up to three weeks for the special food to work, he's been on it now for one week.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 05:38 AM
Has Bruno got a touch of kennel cough maybe if he's coughed? It's just a thought? I know he hasn't been in kennels but that's the layman's term. it's the time of year for it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >