Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
How does anyone know that they"loved their dogs & wanted puppies"?

I dearly love my Cavaliers, but I would never let either produce offspring.

I love(actually worship)my cats but they have both been"done"

I love all my BCs but will only breed of the best health wise & I would never ever advertize on Gumtree or the like
Cats are here to be worshipped! You are their "staff" they allow you to share your life with them, I too adore mine, and they are a far softer pillow than a wirey haired Border Terrier!!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
So because you wouldn't breed your pets you love them more than the people who bred Pidge's pup??? Not sure I follow that logic to be honest.
No because after health testing I know that it would be wrong to breed from them. Sorry ignorance(on the side of the breeder)is no excuse for breeding from unhealth tested dogs & for breeding puppies because you love your dogs-a bitch is at the greatest risk in her life whilst she is in whelp
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Cats are here to be worshipped! You are their "staff" they allow you to share your life with them, I too adore mine, and they are a far softer pillow than a wirey haired Border Terrier!!
LOLOLOLOL you are of course totally correct, just off to see if their lord & ladyship need their tea
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 05:06 PM
LOLOLOLOL you are of course totally correct, just off to see if their lord & ladyship need their tea
Sounds like this house!!!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2008, 09:00 PM
No because after health testing I know that it would be wrong to breed from them. Sorry ignorance(on the side of the breeder)is no excuse for breeding from unhealth tested dogs & for breeding puppies because you love your dogs-a bitch is at the greatest risk in her life whilst she is in whelp
I agree with you there, and dogs should not be bred from willy nilly, and I would not want my bitch put through a pregnancy just because she has a lovely temperament (or indeed for any reason) but Pidge is only asking for advice and learning from her mistakes, (or other people's mistakes) just like the rest of us.
hydrodogimports
New Member!
Male 

17-12-2008, 11:40 AM
The withdraw of the BBC to show the Crufts 2009 will only make for a bigger and better event, because there is no tv coverage all my friends and family have now got tickets and carnt wait to go down and show our support,
Shame on the BBC and the buyest edited pedigree program ealier in the year...
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 14 15 16 17