View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2008, 09:54 AM
For anyone coming just to watch I have a spare double bedroom here. Only continental help yourself breakfast available but the offer is there & I don't charge. If you're interested PM me.
Oh station is about 150 yards & NEC about 1 mile.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2008, 10:00 AM
that is a lovely gesture gsd sue, well done x
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2008, 10:04 AM
LOL - lovely gesture - what have you let yourself in for???
WarFlyball
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Collie1275, I did the same thing - when we qualified (flyball) I straight away booked the time off work! Can't believe he's going - our obedience class were told a few years ago when they were looking for a demo team for good cits 'it wouldn't be suitable for a dog like Toby', and now he has come such a long way, proved her wrong and earned himself a place!
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 03:22 PM
All 3 of mine will be going...2 are qualified for life the other has qualified at Birmingham
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Fingers crossed I will be going on Hound day, never been before
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Fingers crossed I will be going on Hound day, never been before
The first time I went was on Terrier (and Hound) day. I was in my element on Terrier day, as you can guess! If you go and your first time on Hound day, you'll love it. Remember it's on the Thursday next year and if you plan to stay over at a hotel, you'd better get booked soon if you haven't done so already. Also, if you're flying down, you'd better get booked soon as well, prices shoot up and are booked up really quickly.

We've used the same hotel for the past 3 years. It's ok with a decent breakfast, just slightly out the way at 20-25 minutes in a taxi from the hotel to the NEC, but it was quiet and did us fine. Next year we're only going for the day though.

The first year we went we got a really early morning flight. There was a RR at the airport happily playing with it's lead before it went in it's crate to travel down to Crufts!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
The first time I went was on Terrier (and Hound) day. I was in my element on Terrier day, as you can guess! If you go and your first time on Hound day, you'll love it. Remember it's on the Thursday next year and if you plan to stay over at a hotel, you'd better get booked soon if you haven't done so already. We've used the same hotel for the past 3 years. It's ok with a decent breakfast, just slightly out the way at 20-25 minutes in a taxi from the hotel to the NEC, but it was quiet and did us fine. Next year we're only going for the day though.
I have wanted to go for ages but something always comes up, but hopefully this year will be the one. I would like to stay over but will wait and see
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 07:52 PM
For me it's going to be the pastoral day. I'm hopefully going to stay with my mate in Telford so i can take the dogs and not worry about them. If anyone is going for that day and needs an overnight stop, i could maybe organise with my mate - i just need to confirm my hols first tho.
rottalmarotts
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Woooohoooooo all the Rottalma dogs we have shown this year have now qualified 2 Rotts an ACD and a Vallhund. Dunno if we will take them all as it is so manic trying to be in 3 breed rings !!!
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »