Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post

Did I? who? You are out of line here dear, if you thought anything of the breed you would be doing something about it too!! Have you contributed animals for the DCM research? Have you had extensive "CVI" exams done on your Dogs? Have they been neck scored? Have they been tested for PHPV? Hypothyroidism? Well looky here kiddo, mine were and I never bred from them either! Its called wanting to help and not just looking at the dog, but into the breed.! Practice what you preach!
Dawn, that`s enough, you are the one out of line

Karen does health test and yes she damned well does do her bit to educate about it, and she`s as hot on the tails of bad breeders as someone like me and you know how I am about crap breeders, you should`nt be attacking her for getting right for goodness sake, you should be side by side with Karen - bad breeders really don`t want to let her get her teeth into them on forums, she makes me look tame, believe me
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Dont tell me what to do Patch!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 04:42 PM
I was going to add to this thread,,but ffs, get off the op's case, she asked what people were doing in TAILS, NOT for a lecture, more to the point a lecture on things that are not of her doing, shes not responsible for the dog we see today,,,,,THE SO CALLED good breeders are
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I was going to add to this thread,,but ffs, get off the op's case, she asked what people were doing in TAILS, NOT for a lecture, more to the point a lecture on things that are not of her doing, shes not responsible for the dog we see today,,,,,THE SO CALLED good breeders are
I agree with you thats what Ive been saying all along!!
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Just a quick update dobes are being shown with their tails up, as in my original pic.

Whats happening with the other breeds?
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8