Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, now you're in my territory there with the Beemer Alex!!
its not the car! if i had the cash i would deffo have them! my family have always driven mercs and audis but its the snobby "im so flash get outta my way" idiots!

Like yesterday...bmw driver 08 plate M3 (gorgeous car!) indicates to pull in front of me on motorway... he left it WAY to late to comeoff at the junction but i slowed down and let him in (ark at me being nice!)

Any way not even a little wave to say thanks!!! It gets me sooooo mad!!! i could have left him stranded but NOOO i let him in, nothing zip nada!!!!

Arghhh its those drivers!!

Oh and whilst im on it there is a roundabout at the bottom of our road....9/10 it will be a bmw/merc driver who wont indicate! Its like they dont come as bl**dy standard these days!!!

What is it an optional extra to have indicators!!!!

Argh !!

Im off to make a brew and calm down!!!

Ta for the rant!

Alex
xx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
vectra should be much more eco ??? thats why the road tax is highter on the jeep to make folk think twice

mu peugeot holds £42 and will do 1.200 miles plus on that
maths isn't my strong point but doesn't that equate to about 133 miles to the gallon
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Well if you only have one vehicle that has to fulfill lots of needs and uses they are brilliant. We're thinking of getting a second one
Lol! YOu might be thinking again there trouble after the budget this afternoon! I bet they really sting you 4x4 merchants!! Mind you, Dave'll get a bashing too with his gas guzzler I expect!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol! YOu might be thinking again there trouble after the budget this afternoon! I bet they really sting you 4x4 merchants!! Mind you, Dave'll get a bashing too with his gas guzzler I expect!!
Nope it won't affect what car I chose to drive, anyway the bmw 540i I had before would be just as penalised and a lot less useful, which was why it went.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Our truck is well over 10yrs old [between 10 + 15yrs old] and it cost us around the £1000 mark a couple years ago when we bought it second hand and if anyone wants to begrudge us having our modest vehicle, that WE like they can go f/k themselves.

Hows that?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous View Post
Our truck is well over 10yrs old [between 10 + 15yrs old] and it cost us around the £1000 mark a couple years ago when we bought it second hand and if anyone wants to begrudge us having our modest vehicle, that WE like they can go f/k themselves.

Hows that?
almost choked on my panini!!! fantastic!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous View Post

Hows that?
Brilliant, couldn't of put it better myself

From an owner of a 19y/o truck
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
as long as you don't expect me to stick it in the bushes and scratch it so you can get past!
We have had that...cars coming at us refusing to budge over a little bit themselves, when they easily could [expecting that you should get all scratched up by the hedges - when if they moved over a little also no one would have too - pr*cks!]

We also had this woman in a little car who was coming down a dirt track along side the forest to our direction...When we met head to head she refused to reverse backwards to the 'layby' which was not far back for her at all and she just sat there when she could clearly see there was no layby close behind us and we had to reverse back for ages and ended back out on the actual road just so her awkward ass could carry on...If she did that on purpose then she needs to get a life with real problems in it!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Brilliant, couldn't of put it better myself

From an owner of a 19y/o truck
Heheh
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
But what's a 'panini'
Page 5 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »