Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
That is a matter for you to take up with them directly and privately.
Enough already !!!!!
Clipper brought the subject around again, after it had died down on here. I was simply giving her an answer to her question regarding myself, so you would be best directing your above comment to her.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 07:26 AM
It's about honesty Missysmum, obviously not many people believe in it on here.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Talk about cliques.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
It's about honesty Missysmum, obviously not many people believe in it on here.
Honesty
Do you actually know the meaning of the word?
The fact you started the post with one big bare faced lie regards the show and then followed it up with further false statements.
You've constantly moaned about organisers, exhibitors, the list goes on. I don't think you realise how many members of dogsey actually know of you and your poor behaviour at shows. Things get round you know.
Here's an idea. Organise your own dog show and run it how you would want it. Perhaps then you would realise the huge amount of work it involves getting one of these organised. I tend to find in life that the people who moan loudest contribute the least.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by leospride View Post
Dog walkin' stuff? Is there any other kinda stuff?
But if you want to go somewhere to impress, I suppose I could borrow Dudleys' off the shoulder underpants and her pink high heels

(soz Helen )
I'll come to. Don't mention Dudleys' underwear though please. Still having nightmares from Southern Counties.
Dudley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Hello everyone.......enough about my underwear pllllease....... Or next show im going commando!!!!!!!!
Dudley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Just like leospride!!!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Honesty
Do you actually know the meaning of the word?
The fact you started the post with one big bare faced lie regards the show and then followed it up with further false statements.
You've constantly moaned about organisers, exhibitors, the list goes on. I don't think you realise how many members of dogsey actually know of you and your poor behaviour at shows. Things get round you know.
Here's an idea. Organise your own dog show and run it how you would want it. Perhaps then you would realise the huge amount of work it involves getting one of these organised. I tend to find in life that the people who moan loudest contribute the least.
What poor behaviour is this then? Please let me know. The fact I made my feelings clear on Saturday? Yes, I did, and I wouldn't change a thing.

I really couldn't care less what people who mean nothing to me think of me.

Seeing as a comittee member seemed to agree with me, I thought I was stating a fact. Obviously I was wrong.

I do wish people would state their own opinions at the time, instead of just going along with conversations.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm aware of the work that is involved. That is why I think the organisers should have shared some of the responsibilites of the organisation of last Saturday's show - for their own, and the shows, benefits.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Some people seem to be under the impression this thread is here for the purpose of arguing therefore I am locking it for the moment to await admins assessment.

Please do not carry this argument to other threads or I will have no option but to lock those too.
Closed Thread
Page 27 of 27 « First < 17 24 25 26 27