View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Fudge got first place today in her agility comp. Another clear round. She was also placed second in the straight jumps speed section.I am so very proud of my clever girl. I have posted a video in the video section.
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Well today was the Crossbreed and Mongrel Club grand final. It was a tad windy but was warm non-the-less.

We got as follows:

Storm - Nothing One of the judges said that I need to get someone else to handle him as I don't do him any justice

Willow - 1st in best veteran, 5th in best coat, 5th in bitch over 18" and 6th in prettiest bitch

Meeka - 1st in best bitch over 18" (she went on to win the SCAMPS Heat ), 1st in best juvenile, 1st in best mover. She went on to get reserve best in show under our very own Scorpio

So all in all a great day

Edit - Sheree took some photos of the day that she is going to put on when she has time. I didn't have time to take any cos I was in virtually every class with one dog or another.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Well done Chellie :smt041

Don`t let whoever said that about Storm knock your confidence, you must be doing something very right indeed going by the results you got !

Sounds like it was a really good day
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Well done Chellie :smt041

Don`t let whoever said that about Storm knock your confidence, you must be doing something very right indeed going by the results you got !

Sounds like it was a really good day
Thanks Patch, it was and Scorpio did a smashing job with her judging (SCAMPS Final, Best in Show and Best Rescue).

Storm is a real heady dog and he needs to be moved quite fast which is different to my others. I think he still needs to mature a bit (typical male ). He's also a bit of a Mummy's boy which I don't think helps
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8