Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
Sorry no photo's, but a little brag. Went to the companion dog show at Aldridge yesterday, Monday. & had a good day in spite of the weather & getting quite wet. Chickened out of the obedience class I was thinking of entering when I saw the numbers & quality entered, but went in the novelties & we got a VHC in veteran, where a friends 11 year old took him in for me, then we got a reserve in most handsome eyes & the icing on the cake came when we won best rescue. We are both very tired today, me more than him, but it was a great day for us.
Brilliant Well Done :smt041

And Well Done to Meeka and Willow :smt038

Also Well Done to Bodie :smt041
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow Chellie, what a terrific day you and your crew had, well done :smt041 :smt041 :smt041

Where are the piccies, eh, eh ?
If you did`nt get any at the show, how about a nice pic for us of them together at home with their booty when you get the chance
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Well done Chellie and GSD_Sue - fab days out again!

Keep those brags coming but more photos please!!!
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Missy won her first ever rosette on Sunday . I went to a Lurcher and Terrier show near Selkirk , in the Scottish Borders. The weather wasn't good to begin with , chucking it down with rain all morning but then became sunny in the afternoon. I entered her in Any Other Terrier , (the main show was for Border , Lakeland and Jack Russell Terriers), but she didn't get placed. In Any Other Breed (small bitch over 12 months) , she got 2nd out of 12 in the class . We also had a go round the fun agility course. Her time was fast enough for a place but she knocked the last jump down so didn't get anything. I'm happy though as it's the first time she's done a course off lead , in an open field with just a single piece of rope around the ring. She stayed beside me ( and ran circles round me between each jump ) all the way. I was going to let her do the terrier racing too but they were on the last race when I finished the agility. I'm sooooooooooooooooo pleased with how well my little dog behaved all day :smt040 :smt026:smt041
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Congratulations Missy

She stayed beside me ( and ran circles round me between each jump ) all the way.

Aww.. I could picture that as I read it :smt048
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 08:01 AM
congrats everyone .
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Fudge at her first show. It was a fun dog show in aid of Rescue greyhounds at our local horse show. She was unplaced in the prettiest bitch but she is SO the prettiest in my eyes.

She did so well to sit in the ring unphased by all around her.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 09:36 AM
WELL DONE ALL - Missy must have been a delight to watch - obviously enjoying herself.

Lovely pic of Fudge - I think she is just gorgeous! Hope you still enjoyed your day!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
Missy won her first ever rosette on Sunday . I went to a Lurcher and Terrier show near Selkirk , in the Scottish Borders. The weather wasn't good to begin with , chucking it down with rain all morning but then became sunny in the afternoon. I entered her in Any Other Terrier , (the main show was for Border , Lakeland and Jack Russell Terriers), but she didn't get placed. In Any Other Breed (small bitch over 12 months) , she got 2nd out of 12 in the class . We also had a go round the fun agility course. Her time was fast enough for a place but she knocked the last jump down so didn't get anything. I'm happy though as it's the first time she's done a course off lead , in an open field with just a single piece of rope around the ring. She stayed beside me ( and ran circles round me between each jump ) all the way. I was going to let her do the terrier racing too but they were on the last race when I finished the agility. I'm sooooooooooooooooo pleased with how well my little dog behaved all day :smt040 :smt026:smt041
Well done, Missysmum!! Very pleased for you!
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2007, 03:34 PM
mishka & kavik went to a companion show today , mishka got 3rd in non-sporting , kavik didn't get placed today, he was a bit unsettled in the ring too possibly because if the weather , very warm , heres a few pics of today though.

mishka

kavik

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »