View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Janskcoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-12-2006, 09:01 PM
My affix is JANSKCOO, Part of my 1st Huskies name "Janska" and part of my surname "Cooper" I choose not to show Janska due to a medical problem as it is way too stressful for her, so in her name and felt it was right that her name should be apart of our showing days in her own little way

I was granted my affix at Crufts 2005, and was allowed to add my Affix onto my dogs KC name there and then! Before anyone could object Glad iv added them as both my show girlies have their Stud Book numbers with my affix on.
cayugawolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-12-2006, 11:20 PM
our affix is Cayugawolf, bet you couldn't have guessed that one!! fron the label on a Native American Dream Mask beleive it or not! My OH's friend had sent it as a gift, and the label had the Native name of the person who had carved it written inside. We chose Cayuga(the tribe name) bur it was already taken by some one with Newfies (I think) so they accepted "wolf" (the clan name) on the end It makes it rather long, but since Tal & Ice didn't have affixes anyhow its not too bad.
Blue Swartz at Cayugawolf
and Shimmering Lady with Cayugawolf

Lynn
Solitaire
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Our used to be Arban, but as we no longer show or breed I have let it lapse, couldn't see the point of paying every year for something we were not going to use anymore
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 12:23 PM
I don't/won't/can't/shan't breed or show either but I wanted a collective name for my dogs so I bought one
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 02:04 AM
mine Morganstar (suprise suprise), after Morgan my 1st welshie whos now definatly a star and shining bright, watching over us.
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Mine is Gooses.My mum use to work in kennels and the lady who owned the kennels started the affix in the 50's had a fox terrier who use to put it's head back like a goose. When she passed away she left the affix and dogs to my mum.
bribiba
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Mine is Bribiba named after my three sons..Brian, Billy and Barry. Pronounced bri ...as in brindle... bi as in bee and Ba as in Barry.

Fran
terrysibe
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Mine is DreamCatcher again native american and all our kids have them over their beds.
Terry
pugsly
New Member!
Female 

07-02-2007, 05:29 PM
i dont have an affix myself but my pug is called luvwug mango mandarin
dennysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2007, 09:07 PM
We have Fairlenium-Fair is the first half of our surname and -lenium is the last half of the millenium which is the year we met :smt052

We got Married at Gretna Green the day before the Scottish Champ show and honeymooned in a tent :smt058
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >