View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 06:58 AM
Okay Jayne I am moving to the North East to be by you and you can help me with Sal.

Karen
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 08:28 AM
me too - form an orderly queue
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 08:35 AM
eerrrmmm 'scuse me i asked Jayne to move down here a few weeks ago, so you are all behind ME in the queue !!
jayne
Dogsey Senior

15-09-2004, 09:36 AM
well thanx to you all....any tips needed im here to type you thru them...will help you all if i can had a great hour with toesy (mitch) last night..i love a challenge,,,5mins in the corner with a kiss n cuddle (with toesey lol) few sausages and were best ov friends...mitch has said i can show him at weekend....looking forward to that ...win or loose...we will look the best...can just see new post on here now...TIPS...TIPS ..TIPS... jaynexxx
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 09:42 AM
we will have to ask Azz to put a new section on the board called Jaynes Hot Tips

anyway Jayne- how to stop a pup from wanting to smother everyone in kisses when shes being gone over? She will stand in the line up but once we're infront of the "judgey" person at class shes a bugger. I know shes only a babe as yet but after a while she gets realley peeved with being restood and gives a growl...

patience and time I know but I cant even tempt her with a tasty titbit
jayne
Dogsey Senior

15-09-2004, 09:48 AM
will try and explain best i can ...then show you wen see you...here goes.. when she is stood you need to keep hold ov collar under chin thumb and finger looped thru collar...then place your other hand firmly on her hips not to much that u push her bum down but firmly enough so that she can feel your hand there...do not let her head relax...the min you do she will move...good luck...if this dosnt work..ill think ov something else...
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 10:03 AM
cheers Jayne

have you always had staffys ? One day I might be as experienced - although I doubt it

are you at the Western show ? Its Libs first show - you should come for a laugh if nothing else- me and Libby will be something to watch indeed and Im nervous already
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Would these tips work with an older dog Jayne?

I just ask becaues altho my Jas isn't KC reg that we know of I wouldn't mind doing things like this for fun at home with him. Keep us both amused really.
jayne
Dogsey Senior

15-09-2004, 11:47 AM
im sure with lots ov patience the oldie can do it...so long as you make it fun for him...theres allways exemption shows were un reg dogs go...so im sure theres a rossette out there for jas... good luck.xx
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Ok i need MAJOR HELP

Jazz went to ringcraft tonight and refused to move !! she went up and down twice and when he asked us to go again she stood still and would not go, i asked, pleaded and then offered sausage and NOTHING! !!! she would not go, on our second go, she stood (after a while !) then walked up and half way back and then stood still and refused to move again.

WHAT DO I DO !!!!!
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »