Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Oh yes left Connor on his bench with company when shopping called!! That would not have been fun for either of us!

P.S saw someone try to take a pet dog in on Friday

:roll: rolls eyes - dear me!!!! honestly !

Ro
Yep, sadly, was coming away early on Friday, and a couple came in the main entrance with a little mongrel, they were stopped and told dogs must go in at the appropriate doors, they had a few words, the steward told them they had to produce their pass (dog) and they asked whats that, they had come for a look-see with their dog as it was a dog show felt a bit sorry for them , they had come all that way, paid their car parking , then could not get in.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Yep, sadly, was coming away early on Friday, and a couple came in the main entrance with a little mongrel, they were stopped and told dogs must go in at the appropriate doors, they had a few words, the steward told them they had to produce their pass (dog) and they asked whats that, they had come for a look-see with their dog as it was a dog show felt a bit sorry for them , they had come all that way, paid their car parking , then could not get in.
Yes, I did too. I don't think they should've been allowed to bring the dog in obviously, but the fact they had probably travelled, paid parking etc and couldn't get in, if you see what I mean.
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11