Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
http://www.dfscrufts.tv/ you can sign up to watch any catch up
not sure if you have to pay for the back episodes though? saw a thing on the website saying "buy catch up tickets" ?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:09 PM
also would just like to point out how its the show people being targeted AGAIN. notice how there is no thread in the agility section "felt sorry for some of the agility dogs (crufts)" plenty of stuff that was "bad" to the dogs going on there aswell....
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
also would just like to point out how its the show people being targeted AGAIN. notice how there is no thread in the agility section "felt sorry for some of the agility dogs (crufts)" plenty of stuff that was "bad" to the dogs going on there aswell....
Same old record isn't it? I don't show..yet but all those dogs had waggy tails going round, especially the FCR and the English Setter... I doubt a bad handler could get that reaction, if the dog was being mishandled... enlighten me if I'm wrong!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Same old record isn't it? I don't show..yet but all those dogs had waggy tails going round, especially the FCR and the English Setter... I doubt a bad handler could get that reaction, if the dog was being mishandled... enlighten me if I'm wrong!
nope a flat coat doesnt not wag very often, if it did it would DEFINATELY not be a happy dog. i love flat coats after working with 6 of them and helping with 2 litters, one off 11, one of 12 definately made me like them alot
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:41 PM
If Inkilever saw stuff she didnt like then she is fair to put it up

If you didnt like stuff in the agility then feel free to comment

- difference is if I see things I dont like in agility I also speak up against it

personaly I wouldnt run my dogs on a hard floor surface at all, I would have to check and see if I was happy for my dogs to jump on that surface before I even went in
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
And some like to pull things to pieces, mainly because they are jealous. I didnt see any dog "choked" Im certain if it were it would have coughed at the very least, did you hear a dog cough? I saw an overseas (I think) handler get between the dog and the judge, bad handling nothing more. Keeping a lead taught doesnt choke a dog, if people were more "aware" of that they would do a lot better, IMO of course, and its not directed at anyone in particular.
I think the word you're looking for is "taut" and not "taught" Dawn
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 07:06 PM
and jealous of what Dawn?
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 08:14 PM
No - but you have obviously not read all the replies on this thread!

...and feel free to start one if you felt there were things you wanted to comment on and address in what you saw with the agility.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
No - but you have obviously not read all the replies on this thread!

...and feel free to start one if you felt there were things you wanted to comment on and address in what you saw with the agility.
yes i have read the all the replies, but showing on was jumped on straight away. yes people have said in this thread they didnt really like how some agility handlers handled their dogs, but it wasnt instantly jumped on and a thread put on straight away like showing always seems to be.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 08:18 PM
why are u making it agility versus showing

they are all dogs,all being handled all competing
Page 5 of 28 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »