Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2012, 07:21 AM
J&C's sire is Roanlodge Blizzard.

Jet's Dam is Coomdod Dotterel.

Copper's Dam is Ballencleugh Hazel.

Jet is Coomdod Mick, and for the life of me I can't remember Copper's KC reg name, it's Contrail something......
SneaksyWhippet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Sneaks came with papers; his name is Az the Gamin Master.

My mum's lab, Beanie, is Seatallan Orchid and her previous lab, Tally, was Seatallan Burnet. They were bred by her good friend who uses Seatallan plus plant related names from a particular letter of the alphabet for the litter. Tally was from the B litter years ago; she has made her way through the alphabet and by the time Beanie and he sister (Seatallan Oxalis) were born she was at O
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Taz is called Shadiki Summer Son by Marzuku, he was born in June which is unusual because most B's are born in Dec or Jan and he is by my homebred dog, our affix is Marzuku.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Copper is Contrail Reiver - knew it would come back to me, very embarrasing as Whaupley Reiver is a very well known FTCH, (and his grandad!)!
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Tun Is Miss Cristys Mosi oa Tunya (smoke that thunders)

The the rest of his litter were film names I think but I asked if I could name him as he was a present for my boyf who was brought up in zambia and loved Victoria falls. He wasnted 2 brother and i came up with the idea of calling them1 Mosi oa and Tunya but we were advised against 2 at the same time so Tun got the lot His mum was Mirdale Misty Miss Cristy so thats were her owner got her 'Miss Cristy' affix

Boyf cried when i told him ahhhh..
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Dill is Little Sprout CDex (He's on the Activities Register and I signed him up well before I realised there were a lot of other dogs with 'Little' before their names that were purpose-bred GSD X Collie. As he's an unregistered heeler, I was told by the KC I had to enter him as a Xbreed....so we get a few double takes when people see what a tiddler he is)

Ivy is Sykes Nab Scrambler. Her breeder called all the litter after places in the Forest of Bowland and Ivy was the pup that wanted to scramble up everything (so her pet name is Ivy) She's a working-lines ESS.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Bea's Is Harropine Showtime, I haven't got round to adding 'At Alfadais' onto it yet
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2012, 02:07 PM
My Rowan is The Rowanberry Flyer, Guy is Foxtwist He's my Guy, Gem is Foxtwist She's My Gem (imaginative huh?) and baby Jack is Ferrous's Jack the Lad. As I hope their names will be read out frequently at presentations (!) I try and pick names that are easy to read and say and not too long!

Gem was originally registered on the activities register as her mother, Tarot, was a WSD. It only takes one litter in the past five generations to be unregistered for this to happen. Tarot has now been re-registered on the breed register as a BC and so Gem becomes a BC too. I'm just waiting for her new certificate and number to arrive!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2012, 06:14 PM
daphni's is scooby doo's daphni. i chose her pet name when she was 2 days old, so the breeder fit her name around it.

asbo is epiphany secret squirrel. the whole litter are named after secret agents.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Well Ben is only on the activities register
as
of course
Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Havent registered Mia yet but was planning on going for something like Mia Cat after her loving to be up on her back legs like a meerkat
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >