Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Lovely lol, should be headed your way soon to meet a tiggys friend, the dogs should be coming too (don't ask lol) maybe we should see how terrier CC's are , Diesel is expert at getting even the most docile terrier into the undergrowth to bring some small furries out for him .
You will have to let me know and if its one of my days off we can have a meet with the dogs Im sure our gang will love it. Our CC's are more terrier than my JRT! our Spinone is just a lardy arss numpty we have feild after feild after feild a road away from our house, so plenty of places to walk
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
You will have to let me know and if its one of my days off we can have a meet with the dogs Im sure our gang will love it. Our CC's are more terrier than my JRT! our Spinone is just a lardy arss numpty we have feild after feild after feild a road away from our house, so plenty of places to walk
You think your Spins a numpty, just reading your post Diesel fell off the bed (I 'should' be asleep now, I have to get up at 5 ) I'm not sure when it is happening, I'm having to go into Oxford for the next two weeks, and Mels on holiday, but I'll let you know but if we do meet up expect Diesel to be a bad influence, then do a choir boy look this is the dog who got 3 Greys to run with him, but then come back first call, making them look like the naughty ones , Honey behaves though, well most the time .
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 10:05 PM
I like cheeky dogs! so much more fun with great characters!! I'l show you show cresties, being dogs! Bring your video camera alot of people on here will fall of their chairs at the thought of show hairless/puff doglets running through mud and cow poo!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I like cheeky dogs! so much more fun with great characters!! I'l show you show cresties, being dogs! Bring your video camera alot of people on here will fall of their chairs at the thought of show hairless/puff doglets running through mud and cow poo!
I only have my lil pink camera, and thats given up video recording and deleting stuff too .

If you like cheeky dogs you and Diesel should get on just a word of warning, hide any teddies, or he will find them, and take them to bed or anywhere to lay with them he wont hurt them, but he loves his teddies, and has lurcher stealth to steal them lurcher doesn't come from thieving mongrel for no reason you know, and this dog has no shame, he will even steal a teddy from a three year old .
Page 35 of 35 « First < 25 32 33 34 35