Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
*Lorraine*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:11 PM

May 3rd 2010..Barking Mayhem GSD Rally & Companion Dog Show

Barking Mayhem is a Companion Dog Show & German Shepherd Rally held in the grounds of Barking Mad Dog Training School just off J8 & J9 of the A1.

Over 1,500 dog lovers came through the gates for our first ever show in May 2009, making the show a huge success and helped us raise a huge amount of money for our Charities.

In addition to the dog show, which caters for all dogs, there will be numerous stalls in attendance, selling and offering various products and services.

Barking Mad Dog Training School will also be providing a Doggy Fun day, so even if you are not into showing your dog, come along and join in with the fun & games or just meet the trainers and view the superb facilities

www.barkingmayhem.com
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:29 AM
I went to the May 2009 one of this and it was FANTASTIC.

I am holding a home made dog treat stall this year, so am hoping for the same sort of success

Definately a great day out for anyone!!! (Not just GSDs came last year - there was a right mix and match of dogs)
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:35 AM
sorry, my geography is crap - where abouts in the country is it?
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
sorry, my geography is crap - where abouts in the country is it?
Copied and pasted... Barking Mayhem is just 1/2 mile of both Junctions 8 & 9 of the A1 between Stevenage & Baldock/Letchworth in Hertfordshire.

If you go on the link provided by Lorraine, it has a map

Very good day out!!!
GSD_Steve
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Less than a month to go until the show, hope you can all come along

Online entries are coming in strong, especially for the GSD ring & shedules & entry cards for the day are also available for download

We also have a photo competition running on the website, the winners will be judges by Mic Martin from BBC's dog borstal, entries can be made HERE

We have classes for all dogs as well as a fun day full of lots of games and activities for you and your dog!

ps we've booked the sunny weather

We regulary update show details on social networking groups, links of the homepage of our website:

http://www.barkingmayhem.com
GSD_Steve
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Just over a week to go!!

We'll be closing the online photo comp mid next week, which is being judged by Mic Martin on the day

hope the weather is as nice as it is at the moment
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2010, 10:10 AM
if anyone`s going from Essex and can squeeze me and Daisy in (she folds up quite small) I`d love to go. Will pay petrol, bring buns, keep mouth shut....