Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
Well I'm sorry but if anyone throws anything at me, the next thing they will see is the grit on the floor, I will not tolerate some idiot assaulting me or my dogs. and they cant expect us competitors to just ignor this behaviour and not retaliate.

Mo
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
What time will you be going, Ill be RIGHT behind you!
Well I wasn't even going this year but this might make me change my mind!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Well I wasn't even going this year but this might make me change my mind!
Are you going to hide behind Mo too?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Are you going to hide behind Mo too?
With my camera, you bet!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 10:48 PM
lol I am a nice person really but anyone messes with my dogs will get it, dont care if I come out the worst, they will at least know they have pi**ed me off I can tell you, and sorry, it may look like I am playing into their hands but I dont care, I am not turning a cheek to some total prat throwing things at me or my dogs. as mentioned the bbigger dogs may not get attacked, but who knows when they are all riled up in their deluded mental state, anything could get attacked.

Mo
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Rio View Post
Come on guys lets not play into their hands as much as we love our dogs and enjoy showing, etc lets not retaliate and go down to their level. We are all responsible dog owners and the most important thing is the welfare of our dogs and if there is a few small minded people who have to resort to throwing eggs and flour or abuse at us to try and put their point across do not give them the satisfaction they want by reacting, and i think that is what they would like is a bit of ammunition to throw back in our faces.
Don't think i'm on their side believe me i am not, and i would defend as best i could my dogs against such people but i would also try and portray show people as being responible dog owners.
Lets be vigilant but curtious to the general public as there is genuine people who come to Crufts for the experience and to see the dogs, we have nothing to be ashamed of.
Rio hun, I know violence, Its my job, I have a good nose for what will and will not happen,

if these people do go and throw things at dogs, or whatever there plan is, this has the potentail to become a very volitile situation,
I work in the pub and nighclub industry, I run a security company which provides door stewards, much of which in Glasgow city centre, but I can tell you this much,
if peta do what they say, things are very likely to boil over, I know dog people, and many will not take that sort of behaviour well.
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Rio hun, I know violence, Its my job, I have a good nose for what will and will not happen,

if these people do go and throw things at dogs, or whatever there plan is, this has the potentail to become a very volitile situation,
I work in the pub and nighclub industry, I run a security company which provides door stewards, much of which in Glasgow city centre, but I can tell you this much,
if peta do what they say, things are very likely to boil over, I know dog people, and many will not take that sort of behaviour well.
I just hope that no dog or person gets hurt if anything does kick off, luckily i do have my other half coming along with me and i do understand that you guys will do anything to protect your dog/s, and i would do the same, lets just hope that the situation doesn't arise.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Rio View Post
I just hope that no dog or person gets hurt if anything does kick off, luckily i do have my other half coming along with me and i do understand that you guys will do anything to protect your dog/s, and i would do the same, lets just hope that the situation doesn't arise.
I truely hope the security there is on the ball, I hope you enjoy your day, without any nutters throwing things at you .. fly the dogsey banner high,
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh god. This has actually put me off going now, if this is true.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Oh god. This has actually put me off going now, if this is true.
Don't let it put you off! Don't let these idiots win!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Don't let it put you off! Don't let these idiots win!
I know, I know!

I fear that if they throw anything at me I might be very tempted to say something! But that's what they want, isn't it? To show us up in bad way, however they go about it!

Surely they will not be allowed to throw things at the dogs or us!
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »