Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 07:19 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 3rd May, 2020

Good morning everyone, really nippy this morning. Have a lovely day, hopefully it will warm up a bit, Take care, wrap up warm and dry and please stay safe and well. Your four legged friends also. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Dull and a bit nippy this morning. Teazle walked and have also dried some of the cut dead turf ready to start putting it in the bin once emptied. Going to cook banana bread later.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Morning all.

Been out with Gert who after eating grass we have had the obligatory dog barf LOL Not stopped her eating her breakfast since though.

Not sure what I am doing today but something I think May paint the inside of the summer house, or clean and service my typewriter.

Moyra Have a good day and any plans for the house or garden?

Sue Snap weather wise here too turf = loam = happiness.

To everyone have a good day and just seen on the tv a programme on Wednesday 9.00PM Channel 4 called NHS Heroes Fighting to Save Our Lives.

Talk also on the radio of schools back 1st June.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Good morning all.

Dull and overcast here too.

Had our first play in the garden. General tidy round to come. Got a bit of filing to do. Other than that, the day is my own. Mmm, what to do lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Dull and overcast here too.

Had our first play in the garden. General tidy round to come. Got a bit of filing to do. Other than that, the day is my own. Mmm, what to do lol
Chris....Chris......CHRIS Oh there you are sorry just had aground breaking idea you can wait for it spend the day in the garden...……………...:mrgre en:
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
or clean and service my typewriter.

That made me smile, do you really still have a typewriter if you do hang on to it 'cos they are beginning to fetch good prices in antique auctions and in a few years I predict they will go for hundreds of pounds
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Great idea. I might even sit on one of the other benches to liven it up a bit .

Can we please have the sunshine and warm weather back? I feel a prat sat in the garden with cardies and jackets on. Seem to spend half the day putting them on to go out and taking the off again when we come in.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
That made me smile, do you really still have a typewriter if you do hang on to it 'cos they are beginning to fetch good prices in antique auctions and in a few years I predict they will go for hundreds of pounds
Actually I have two a Manual Olivetti Lettera 35L and a Brother electric its the brother one I need to check on being electric the manual is simples to fix if it stick the leccy one can be an issue but I can normally fix it. Never considered a typewriter a antique. I use mine often. I type letters to put into Christmas Birthday cards or simply send out to friends like now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Great idea. I might even sit on one of the other benches to liven it up a bit .

Can we please have the sunshine and warm weather back? I feel a prat sat in the garden with cardies and jackets on. Seem to spend half the day putting them on to go out and taking the off again when we come in.
Yes I have had to come in too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Evening all, weather was o.k here today. Dad's got a little bit of the front garden tidied up and I have sorted a little of the back garden....I am absolutely worn out
Lol...my brother has an electric brother typewriter
Chris, my mums in the same boat sas you but we barely go in the garden because of next door
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >