Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 07:13 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 23rd May 2020

Good morning all, nice bright morning here. Hope you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Kelly, hope there will be some improvement in your mum today. Take care.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 07:21 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hugs Griff it was all you needed on top of everything else. Hope the police managed to sort it out to your satisfaction. Hoping your mum is now showing some sign of improvement.

Chris, pleased Dave is doing ok on the meds he is taking and hope he continues to feel well

Lovely morning again but still quite windy. Out to clear some of the debris off the flower beds later

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Kelly, I cannot believe how much you are expected to put up with from those herberts next door. They seem to deliberately want to harass you and your parents. Lets hope the Police will sort them out once and for all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2020, 08:08 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Very windy again today but warm.
Still untangling the chains, 6th day today nearly there. (Hopefully).
Kazz they are far to fine to get anything like a small glasses screwdriver in I am using very fine tweezers to prise the knots apart a needle and my fingers gently tugging.

griff hope you see some improvement in mum today. Sorry to hear about dads run in with the lorry glad he is ok.
As for the neighbours I have n o words.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 08:21 AM
i am now looking at rented properties as they will be easier for me. Hope you all have a good day. Keep twiddling Lynn.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, nice bright morning here. Hope you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Kelly, hope there will be some improvement in your mum today. Take care.
Moyra Good Morning and have to add to you "stay upright" the wind is fierce here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hugs Griff it was all you needed on top of everything else. Hope the police managed to sort it out to your satisfaction. Hoping your mum is now showing some sign of improvement.

Chris, pleased Dave is doing ok on the meds he is taking and hope he continues to feel well

Lovely morning again but still quite windy. Out to clear some of the debris off the flower beds later

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue Good morning I am waiting for the wind to die down before going into the garden had to go and rescue my garden chair which was trying to make a break into next door.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Very windy again today but warm.
Still untangling the chains, 6th day today nearly there. (Hopefully).
Kazz they are far to fine to get anything like a small glasses screwdriver in I am using very fine tweezers to prise the knots apart a needle and my fingers gently tugging.

griff hope you see some improvement in mum today. Sorry to hear about dads run in with the lorry glad he is ok.
As for the neighbours I have n o words.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Morning Lynn Tweezers are good too and good luck with it once I get into something like that I like it but have to be in the mood to start with, good luck.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
i am now looking at rented properties as they will be easier for me. Hope you all have a good day. Keep twiddling Lynn.
Brenda fantastic idea renting no upkeep or outgoings and free as a bird if you get itchy feet. My friend now rents and is totally into it, better area than she could afford to buy on her own since the divorce and her daughter moved out. Especially as she has a family now and they are looking to upsize with two lads. But she adores her flat.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2020, 10:23 AM
Good morning all.

Been out to the butcher, baker and no not candle stick maker but the greengrocer. LOL I have brought a leg pork for tomorrow and then salad/ sarnies. As planning on doing a dinner for my two neighbours as well one not been to good with a reaction to medication and the other simply seems to be getting a bit confused (but has been on lockdown) so think the routine has changed and he is a bit befuddled (nothing I can put my finger on) a few of us have said the same since before lockdown but seems to have come to a increase. So we are lovely savoy cabbage, carrots etc with full works works for Sunday lunch. Picked up my nieces flour from the bakers (they are selling it great idea) Also picked up a nice Cornish pasties for lunch today.
Walked Gert lovely but breezy and washing just about to be secured to the line.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >