Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 11:05 PM

Mobile Internet vs Dogsey

Yesterday saw the arrival of the s****iest phone I've ever owned (not including Vodafone's first PAYG which I got when it first came out - a whopping £99 back then).

Proud owner of a 2nd hand Nokia C3-00 and by coincidence our broadband went down just a few hours after. Been chatting to a very nice bloke in Chennai (BT tech support) about that.

So yesterday was sorting out new phone, blindfold - no manual - getting essentials running like email, FB and choosing new tariff to reflect changed usage.

And today, credit where credit is due, finding that Dogsey runs beautiful and easy on mobile. Thanks for that Azz. Not all forums do!
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Ooh err, missus!
The censored word was sw-an-ki-est, I quite forgot about the 4 letters enclosed. Good job I don't live in S-c-un-th-or-pe.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
Ooh err, missus!
The censored word was sw-an-ki-est, I quite forgot about the 4 letters enclosed. Good job I don't live in S-c-un-th-or-pe.
Lol you nutta Glad Dogsey is working ok on the phone - which browser does it use?
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2011, 08:54 PM
I don't know what browser is inbuilt, but have just downloaded Opera Mini for mobile and it's excellent.

The phone's inbuilt FB app (in Communities) is poor - much better on the downloadable app or on Opera.