Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
But what about the ones that come over here and dont work? and dont pay insurance on there cars or tax and are just plain rude! If they come in our country they should respect us! Its our country and we should come first regardless
i agree with you

we need to close the gates to the immigrants... kick those out who should not be here and turn 'britain' back into what it should be.....

im not going to state all my views as no doubt it will come accross very wrong but what i will say is why should we become second?? which is what we are?!

example - when i was at school we had a uniform - this one girl from a different religion was allowed to wwear a headscarf -all the time - why couldnt we? not allowing her to wear this headscarf in a british school would be racist and 'not right'

sorry but this is a british school and BRITAIN - you choose to be here our rules - if you dont like it - do one
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 05:51 PM
you choose to be here abide by our religion
& the religion is ????????? Church of England ? Methodist ? Catholic ?

I'm British & I'm not a Christian so I must convert to christianity to live here ??

The true "Britains"are the gaels & they certainly were not Christians & Christianity was brought to GB by er..........immigrants who were certainly not"White & Blue eyed"

You would also ban the Jewish child from wearing a Yarmulka ??? or the Rekel ??? or having payot ???
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 05:59 PM
the main religion this country is!

im not christened - i have my own views which i do not and will not go preeching to people.....

my main problem is why we should change the way this country is for people who want to be here - i wouldnt go to france and expect them to change things for me - its not acceptable

but britain being as it is - changes everything for out 'visitors'

will edit - came out a bit harsh
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
the main religion this country is!

im not christened - i have my own views which i do not and will not go preeching to people.....

my main problem is why we should change the way this country is for people who want to be here - i wouldnt go to france and expect them to change things for me - its not acceptable

but britain being as it is - changes everything for out 'visitors'

will edit - came out a bit harsh

But what is the religion of this country ? Which "brand"of christianity as they are all so different-the majority of british born people are not Church of England & even the Royals come from a Catholic heritage(ie "Saxe Coburg")not a Protestantism, being a Protestant has only been a requirement of the monarch since 1701

So you are for banning any religious dress except for Christian ??
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 06:13 PM
example - when i was at school we had a uniform - this one girl from a different religion was allowed to wwear a headscarf -all the time - why couldnt we? not allowing her to wear this headscarf in a british school would be racist and 'not right'

sorry but this is a british school and BRITAIN - you choose to be here our rules - if you dont like it - do one
But that is religion, which is different to being 'british'... the 'british' people have several religions (all of which I personally disagree with). There are no 'rules' on being british and of varying religions.

So, if we have a country full of white, british, christian people; where do all the white, british non-christians go? if we are saying britian is for the british, and being british means being christian.

Do they have to be practicing christians, cos most of the people who I know who purport to be christian haven't set foot in a church in years.

What about the 'non-white' british? People who are of asian or african descent (for example), who are third or fourth generation british, who were born in britain, have a british passport, were educated and work in britain? Are they british? Cos you can bet your bottom dollar that's what they class themselves as!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 06:29 PM
we are now becoming the minority in this country...thats what pees me off for more reasons that i can be bothered to list right now

and no its nothing to do wiht the colour of skin or anything like that - or people who are born here etc - its more to do with those whocome and dont work etc... try to change the way this country is rather than accepting the country they have chosen to live in....

lets just say the BNP have my vote and i shall leave it at that
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 06:38 PM
we are now becoming the minority in this country...thats what pees me off for more reasons that i can be bothered to list right now

and no its nothing to do wiht the colour of skin or anything like that - or people who are born here etc - its more to do with those whocome and dont work etc... try to change the way this country is rather than accepting the country they have chosen to live in....

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Couldn't have said it any better myself!

When in Rome .....................
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 06:39 PM
thanks
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2008, 06:53 PM
What the powers that be need to do is look at why the BNP are gaining more support rather than moaning about them gaining support
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2008, 06:58 PM
If it happened that this country was just white people who were born here and have generations going back who lived here they still would find something to fight over.

South park got it right, they had an episode set in the future and the world is atheist, however there is a ware between Unified Atheist League and The United Atheist Alliance
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »