Azz he is gorgoeus. More than before if that is possible :smt038

Karen
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Thanks again all for kind words

Staffy - thas a close one! But I think I'm too attached to Rocky now

Kirsty - yeah he has grown since the last time I posted and I'm doing my best to keep him in shape, more thro diet than excerise as he mustn't overdo it!

Bella aka J - You'll have to send me a pic of Luna in a heart-shape frame so I can put it up in Rockys room! Im sure he'll love that!

Kazz - thanks, I'm hoping he won't lose his good looks as he gets older tho...

Rocky sends a big fat *kiss* to you all!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2004, 01:20 AM
Wow Azz, he's getting so big, and he's gorgeous!!! Excellent pictures His conformation and structure are perfect and I LOVE his mask. Gorgeous!! More pics, more pics!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Ah well it was worth a try. I can see why u r so attached to him Azz he is soooo lovely and really strong looking.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2004, 09:29 AM
You can send him over in the padded bag with Willis.
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2004, 09:44 AM
He is beautiful He's going through the 'my-body-is-too-big-for-my-head' phase! Soon his head will catch up, he still has his puppy face but from the size of him it won't be long till he loses it

Funny how he carries his tail though, is it always down? Or was he worrying about something?
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2004, 05:46 AM
Maybe he is not really dominant since the tail carriage is not above his back. That's not a bad thing, but probably good because he'll stay out of trouble. I think it's only bad if their tail is always between their legs. He looks like he's just relaxing and enjoying the countryside
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-07-2004, 02:37 PM
Barbara - Thanks! Im glad u like the pix! Rocky Send you big big fat fat slopy *kiss* (and one for Savannah too!)

Staffy - thanks again, Rocky says u can stay!

ShadowBoxer - Rocky sends you a big kiss too but says he'll have an inferiority complex if hes in the bad with Wills cos hes sooo big!

Lizzy - lol, yeah his head does look a bit too small in that last pic doesnt it! in 'real life' tho its not as small, in fact its masssive and as you say its gonna get even bigger! *look of shock!* Unfourtunately, where we walk, on Sundays and in school holidays we get quite a bit of kids on 'quad bikes' and motorbikes, scramblers and they are sooooooooooo loud! They make me jump nevermind him! lol a lot of the times they ar eon the mountain but they do pass us too as I guess the path is 'fun' for them. Believe it or not they are quite well mannerd and slow down when then pass people or stop and apologise! I guess thats why his tail is not completely 'up' however it is never between his legs anymore not even when the bikes go by. When he runs or plays its up there pointing to the heavens

Babs - I think he is stil not yet 100% confident outside but he's much better than he was, and to be honest it's probably a good thing as he's very well behaved out on his walks! He pays no attention when in the garden, too intersted in playing (and he can get quite dominent!), little bugger he is! I actually want him to stay pretty much like he is as it would be a pain if he was too dom outdoors as there are lots of other dogs who go on the same walk that are always looking for a fight!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Azz, Tammy and Jasper want to know when can they visit Rocky?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

27-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Any time How about tonight in ponty park!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >