Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2023, 07:00 AM

Wishful Wednesday 7th June 2023

Morning all. If wishes were horses? What a strange saying? Anyway good luck with everything today peeps. Off for a sunny walk.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2023, 01:27 PM
Good afternoon Brenda and all

It's still pretty cold here and very dull. It zonks me out when it's cold and windy. It seems that it zonks Teddy out too as he's been fast asleep since we came back,

He's doing pretty well. He's now eating better and even had a wee while on the lead while we were out. Strange, isn't it, how excited we can get over the simple things like a pup having a pee

A quiet afternoon for us now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2023, 02:14 PM
Afternoon brenda, Chris and all to follow.
Back from taking brother Michael for his check up after his latest op for his detached retina.
Great results and back in 3 months for laser treatment to clear the cloudiness behind the eye.
We went for coffee and cake after at Dobbies to celebrate.
After dropping him home we popped to our friends Cindy to see if she was home while we were out that way, she lost her husband about 18 mon ths ago.
She was and Hazel her Springer has grown.
Now home to a very sad message from our friend Pam her and Pete are on their way to help Brigg over the rainbow bridge he has deteriorated.
Feeling so so sad.

I hope everyone is having a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2023, 02:26 PM
Chris it's even better/worse? When we study poops.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2023, 06:07 PM
Lynn, sorry to hear about Brigg, hope he passes peacefully
Chris, lol.....I remember well do my chuffty dance when pups were going to the loo outdoors
Brenda, hope you have had a good day
Still coughing like a mad thing and my nose has started with the sores connected to granulamotosis, I have taken a steroid today and will keep a close eye on it as my jaw is hurting on both sides, not looking forward to having to contact my consultant
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Oh Lynn. I am so sorry to hear about Brigg - may he rest in peace up at the bridge while he patiently waits.

Oh the poo excitement is excitement plus, Brenda

Griff, it sounds like another visit to the doctor is in order. You don't seem good at all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2023, 07:38 PM
Good evening all been to work today and popped into the allotment on the way home and watered the plants awaiting planting out in community gardens (the reason for the allotment really) which was started by our litter picking group.

Chris Puppies like children bring smiles and laughter glad Teddy is doing that for you. How is your SIL doing?

Sue Sure you have been to busy to pop on but hope you have had a nice day.

Brenda Nice that Margaret is being thoughtful and staying away but sorry you did not get your meet up.

Lynn Great news for your brother and hope Brigg's passing is peaceful.

Griff Totally agree with Chris you do not sound well at all take care. I know you can get pups from rescue however no idea why I am thinking this maybe a phase passing on through with all the talk of pups on here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2023, 07:57 PM
Thank you all even though he isn't ours we love him and Dessa and Vonny and the fact he was only 5.5 years old is sad.
We feel so sad for Pam and Pete too.

Ha ha Chris poo watch is top of the ultimate excitement.
griff I agree with the others maybe a visit to the dr.
Kazz nice to stop and water the plants. Might it be to watch this space on the puppy front ?