Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 09:24 AM

Sunny Sunday 4th June 2023

Morning all. Hope you all have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Afternoon Brenda
I had Started feeling a bit better but don't feel great again. Just sat in the garden for 5 minutes and will head back in. Just ordered deags some doggy sun cream, she hates it but....well, she has no pigment so will just have to suck it up!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2023, 02:30 PM
Afternoon brenda, griff and all to follow.
Another warm, sunny day with a breeze.
The table and 4 chairs delivered to Mark and Lauren, Freya loved the caravan.
The other 4 chairs go tomorrow and a spare stand for the umbrella we gave them last year.
My firned rang earlier poor Brigg they cannot get his pain managed and he now has a catheter and his methadone is increased.
Tomorrow they start the steroids, and the chemo drug to see if they get well enough and hopefully return home.
Bone biopsies back tomorrow. Plus hopefully results of the histio test too.
Pam is not feeling positive about this at all and to be honest neither am I, but the steroids and chemo drug have to be tried before making that final decision.
A lot of sadness.

Sorry you are feeling unwell again griff, feel well soon.
Chris Teddy looks lovely, love his colour.
brenda I hope you have enjoyed your day.
Kazz I hope you have also enjoyed your day.
Sue hoping you have had a nice calm Sunday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 03:08 PM
My day started badly as just over the way from me was a very bad house fire. I just hope no one was hurt. It is very warm here. Sorry you are feeling poorly Kelly. Lynn sorry your friends dog is not well. Fingers crossed for everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 03:28 PM
Good afternoon all

Quite cold here today. That north easterly is a killer. Even had to put the fire on in the hall as it was getting very uncomfortable in the house

Doesn't sound too promising Lynn, but positive thoughts winging their way over to your friend in the hope that the elusive miracle happens

Aw Kelly. Take it easy. I hope you feel a bit better soon

Brenda, I once saw a house fire many years ago when coming back from taking my kids to school. Flames were coming out the windows. We later learned that of the family of five, only the dad survived. It still haunts me to this day

Gary's shoe box delivered and the carpenter has done a brilliant job of it. Strong, sturdy and looks good too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2023, 03:33 PM
Thank you for all the good thoughts for Brigg he really needs them.
Pam's gut instinct is he won't survive this mine too, but the drugs are there so we have to have faith tomorrow that we will start to see a turn around for the best.

Chris glad Gary's shoe box has worked out well.
Sorry brenda I hope the family survived the fire. Very upsetting to see.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 03:56 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Fingers crossed for a good result for Brigg.

Hopefully none was hurt in the fire Brenda

Sorry you are cold Chris but nice that Gary's shoe box is finished and looks good.

Get better again Kelly.

Lovely day here. Washing dried and ironed and some dead heading done. Have also netted the strawberries to stop my strawberry thief. Had to go out this afternoon for some more pegs to hold the netting in place. Other than that it has been a quiet day. Back on duty next week.

Take care everyne.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 04:35 PM
Good afternoon all

Had a lovely day here but first

Chris have to say Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He is gorgeous, think his name is well suited to him
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 04:40 PM
Well Been to the allotment today to tidy up after the plant swop yesterday, came home and on the way picked up my friend and the Chatty/ Chi Burt as he is coming to stay with me while she is at work as Sue will have the builders in to refit the bathroom and she is stressed over Burt being in the house on his own with them so he made a visit today to get a grounding and was well happy so seems we are sorted. unless the builder cannot come until she is in Bristol then he will be there with her.

Had dinner and book reading perfect way for a Sunday to be spent.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon Brenda
I had Started feeling a bit better but don't feel great again. Just sat in the garden for 5 minutes and will head back in. Just ordered deags some doggy sun cream, she hates it but....well, she has no pigment so will just have to suck it up!

Hope you are feeling better Griff
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >