Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2023, 09:22 AM

Saturday. May 20th.

Already.
Good morning everyone.
Sunny and breezy here and washing out and on the line.
Ha ha brenda all fur coat and no knickers popped into my head when you mentioned no drawers tut tut a bit draughty.
I do not possess a fur coat though but I do possess knickers you will all be pleased to know.
Drawers on their way via another courier.
Freya is coming later for her sleepover, we have colds although Gorden's could well be hay fever. We tested for covid today and both negative so they are happy for Freya to stay the night they do not get much chance to have an evening out together now.
Bedroom all done except for the beading round the edges and it is looking very nice, just the spare room to do and we have it more or less how we wanted, although the kitchen needs re-painting and new flooring. That will be some nice vinyl much easier than laminate.

Chris more hugs sent to you all.
brenda hope you get a nice walk today.
griff fingers crossed the pills help, bad backs are the worst.
Sue hoping you have a calmer weekend and some time to rest.
Kazz enjoy your weekend whatever you are up too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Lol Lynn and Brenda, when I was doing my apprenticeship at a land rover dealership, she turned up with my nan and mum walked into the workshop.... completely unexpected visit by me. After she left, one of the lads said " your mum had red shoes on"!! I was just like well yeah...and? He said red shoes no knickers, I was killing myself laughing about it. Had heard the fur coat one but not red shoes!
Enjoy your sleepover Lynn
Just had a panic, couldn't find my passport, the last 2 have lived in the same place for 20 years....it had been moved to a safer place! I only need it for id on Amazon but I found my pass card instead
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2023, 10:45 AM
Good morning Lynn and Kelly

Enjoy your sleepover Lynn I a sure Freya will

Pleased you found your passport Kelly

Lovely morning here too. Teazle walked and as the family have not arrived have finished painting the doors on the landing, well at least the bit everyone can see Might go in the garden this afternoon as desperately need to catch up on the weeds etc. Cooking a quick lunch at the moment.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2023, 11:32 AM
Well, after the anxiety over my birds....they have babies !!! Mum and dad are very very busy flying back and forth taking it in turns....I am apparently not allowed to use the bottom of my lawn as they get very angry at me!! I apologise and move on lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2023, 12:22 PM
I think I had heard the red shoes one griff but more familiar with the fur coat.
Thank goodness you found your passport.
Lovely baby birds.
Sue using the day wisely painting doors. Is it me or are the weeds worse this year ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2023, 12:40 PM
Good afternoon now all
Took my brother and sister in law to the station they are off to London to see Peter Kay at the 02. Also meet my eldest niece at 9.30am who to my great surprise is fast becoming a gardener. She asked me to come with her and get some landscape stuff for their garden got back and Rick her fiancé had set up some lemonade in the back garden for our return very nice too. My question on driving home was where has time gone she is 30 now and in my mind Is till see her tiny. They are really good together and a pleasure to both be around, and now seeing them settled in their own home now is joyful (complete with sofa) LOL

Another saying is Kippers and Curtains I knew of the red shoes one and the fur coat one.

Back home now and planning on going in the garden myself popped in to catch up and find my sliders. Friend may pop round later who knows.

Lynn I like the idea of vinyl for the kitchen that or tiles I have tiles. Will you get before the pup or not? Hope you enjoy your evening with Freya and her parents enjoy their evening out.

Sue You are brave painting before children come or will you just simply corral the in the garage LOL

Brenda Hope you are making the most of the lovely weather did you ever resolve the car parking issue?

Griff Congratulations on the new arrivals, my neighbours bird house is in full flow too so suspect babies they hatch and next in the neighbours bird box and use my garden when the babies are fledged so I will see them eventually. How do you feel did the pain relief work?

Chris Hope the weather is good and you all get out in the sunshine and Rosie enjoys the day. Do I see chips on her horizon maybe?

Have a good day all and enjoy it as much as I am enjoying mine.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2023, 01:42 PM
Red hat no knickers. Yep solved the parking by letting a neighbour use it.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2023, 07:02 PM
Evening all

Beautiful sunny day so plenty on the beach this morning. A day off from an afternoon run as Rosie has slept most of the afternoon.

Another saying: All net curtains, no stair carpet. Never heard of the red shoes one

I too thought you were very brave glossing doors with kids coming to visit Sue. You are a braver woman than I