View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2023, 10:03 PM
Chris,vthe sofa, phone and watch...I am upset for you, but Rosie, absolutely devastated for you. I totally agree you have done the right thing by her......the most important thing is her ability to eat and drink and enjoy life... quality over quantity. I am the same with Kota, I am basically waiting for the day she is paralyzed but....I will allow her to play and wrestle with her sister for a couple of minutes because I can see the joy in both their faces and eyes.
Are they still saying that it is benign Chris?? I do hope so, Kota has had a spindle cell carcinoma and I am supposed to get every lump checked, she has had follicular cysts, lipomas also and something else, I am at the point now where I need to think about how she behaves after anaesthetic.... basically the dog struggles being away from me, it's literally to the point where she won't eat if I go to see Steve, anyway, she has lumps and given how bad she is in recovery, I have decided unless they grow rapidly or wheep and bleed, I will keep an eye, I would rather her live a 1 year at a million miles an hour than a month and then paralysis and having to PTS.
Rosie, a little message to you, fight the nasty lump, be you, be happy and give your mum and dad tonnes of love
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2023, 10:52 PM
Yes it's benign Kelly. This girl has given us all her love since the day we brought her home at 7 weeks old.

She's eating, drinking and playing (oh she loves her squeeky ball) fine, but we can see the lump burying the teeth that weren't removed and both her vet and the vet hospital think it's growing just as rapidly into her jaw. So we treasure the days. The diet has stopped and she's enjoying life to the full despite the arthritis in her toes which isn't giving her as many problems now she's been switched to Metacam

Life just seems depressing this last couple of weeks

My Brother's funeral has now been set for the 31st of May. We're all hoping that Linda can make it out of hospital by then
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2023, 11:51 PM
Chris My heart goes out to you both and there is simply nothing more to be said than "love and hugs"
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2