Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2023, 09:14 AM

Good Morning Monday 15th May 2023

Morning all. Lynn you will have to get going soon on that garden to puppy proof it. I started to pull up some weeds this morning before I went on my wander so was late going. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2023, 10:04 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Have a good dayBrenda and hope you enjoyed your walk

Been busy cleaning my car inside and out now having a coffee. Kazz I went for a greyish carpet as hopefully won't show any dirty marks unlike the old one. Just had a message from eldest son have I got any string or garden twin and could I sent him a foot or so. Something to do with his soap pouch in his bathroom I think.

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2023, 10:35 AM
Good morning all off to work in a moment

Lovely day today and hopefully the weather Gods have caught up and realised it the middle of May LOL

Sue I have to clean my car I really really do think you have done yours twice while I have not done mine. Ekkkk That's a strange/odd/unusual request from your lad.

Brenda How is the itching and I hope you enjoy your walk.

To everyone catch up later see you peeps
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Afternoon all
Been out and treated myself to a mint twirl limited edition....I deserve it lol.
Went back to the area I was last night and escaped without incident
Sue, I don't think your kids would cope without you!
Kazz, we have lovely sun here too
Brenda hope you enjoyed your walk...and weeding
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2023, 02:36 PM
Good afternoon all

Blowing and overcast this morning. Dave wasn't happy because I left him outside the bank to wait for me while I paid in two cheques and drew some cash. Can you believe I was in there an hour and 15 minutes. Just one cashier and three of the five in front of me were having problems with their accounts and, to make matters worse, it was a gossipy cashier.

Dave was literally shaking with the cold by the time I got out - and of course it was all my fault. By the time we got back to the car, the sun came out and I had to shed my coat. We've not caught a lucky break with the weather for days now.

Tomorrow is sofa morning at Gary's which should be lots of fun, not.

Wednesday the new shed should arrive then I've to arrange the guys to come who are putting it together for us. Busy week all in all

Still no news on funeral arrangements, but I guess the kids are trying to delay it as much as possible in the hope Linda will be able to attend
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Gosh Chris, wishing you luck for tomorrow, I hope you don't have any difficulties and it all goes like clockwork
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2023, 06:33 PM
Good evening everyone.
It's been a Freya day today but our day sounds a lot calmer than most today.
Just lots of ups and downs and playing hide n seek, she has a funny way of hiding bless her.
Lots of laughter, we bought her a rainbow ribbon twirler as she goes to dance class but it is very long she will have to be supervised.
We had fun twirling and dancing all 3 of us.
I am sure Mark and Lauren will know to supervise her with it.

brenda I did some weeding yesterday before coming in, it was warm so maybe some better weather will help me get motivated.
Sue I am always amazed by your stamina. Whatever you're on I need some.
Kazz hoped work went well.
griff glad everything was ok.
Chris good luck for Wednesday. Sorry Dave got so cold, hoping he has forgiven you now especially as it wasn't your fault.
You could be right about the delay at the moment regarding funeral arrangements.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Evening all work went as expected and home now happily treated myself to lemon sole which I steamed with new potatoes and peas scrummy.

Chris Your efforts at getting in and out sound like mine a no go zone sure the sofa a shed will go smoothly. I suspect you may be right about the funeral but these things do take time you need an appointment to get a death certificate these day and the Birmingham Reg office is 3 weeks wait (found out due to my aunts passing this year) so the delays may not be solely of their making. You need a bottle of whisky or rum on hand for Dave's recovery LOL

Lynn your day sounds delightful, small children hiding amounts to I can't see you you can't see me here under the rug LOL
I bet you get into gear puppy proofing when the pup arrives.

Griff Hope you enjoyed your treat mint is the one thing I cannot abide in chocolate, in fact in anything but mint sauce with lamb.

Hope you have all had a good day in general