View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2023, 02:42 PM
Tbf Lynn, we are exactly the same, refuse to put a dog in the boot and I have told Steve he isn't doing that to Molly either, we have a seat cover thing with travel harness and seatbelt clip thing
Still sat here waiting for a gas fitter, I can't do anything, they put the new pipe through at about 11.30 and said he would do next door and call the engineer..... nothing, messaged my neighbour who he apparently went back and knocked her door and said it would be later on! I can't walk the dogs, get anything to eat and I need to get to the shop, not to mention having to run to the toilet for a wee lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2023, 02:56 PM
They really don't realise how inconvenient running late can be.
It would be helpful if they maybe sent a message or card through the door.
Bit annoyed as we were hoping to see this crosser today but Gorden who was meant to be ringing rested on his laurels and it must have been sold as it has gone off the site.
Lesson if you want a job doing, do it yourself.
I hope the fitter turns up soon.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2023, 03:44 PM
Kelly yep I'm ok but I have an unknown allergy to something making me itch. So, of course I was hoping for a course of steroids to stop the itch but as doctors are not taking patients but palming them off to pharmacist's I was told that what I was doing was good but just to change my allergy tablets. My daughter did a pharmacy course so in the past she has always told me what to do but of course she isn't around. I knew mainly what to do but it has got worse. Ah well it will hopefully go soon. The usual things were asked eg. soap, washing liquid etc. So just thought I'd let you all know. Forgot to say my dogs always travelled in the middle of the car and were taught to lie down.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2023, 05:10 PM
Oh gosh Brenda, not good, is it worth googling the washing powder etc you use Incase they have changed an ingredient?? Sometimes they don't advertise a new ingredient.
Lynn, I have learnt not to leave anything to anyone, I had to clear out the cupboard for the gas me coming, I had to book the tip, I have had to deal with the workmen. My dad came in, had something to eat, skulked off upstairs and is now going to meet his friends for a drink! I shall pour myself a large vodka lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2023, 07:44 PM
brenda sorry to hear about the itch, very debilitating. I hope you find something that helps.
Enjoy the vodka griff sounds like you need it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2023, 09:09 PM
I needed the vodka even more Lynn!! I really hate my body, overcome one issue and get another.... annoying me now lol
Seeing Steve tomorrow, all being well! However, plans may change.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2