Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2019, 08:07 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 7th March, 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well, if not getting there.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2019, 08:22 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Nice bright, sunny breezy day here today.

Had a lovely day with Beth yesterday.
Today we are over to see Joel at Marks and taking him out to lunch as he is 17 tomorrow.
We will then run him back to Harlow as he wants to be there with his friends and girlfriend for his actual birthday. Mark doesn't finish work till 8 and Lauren 6.30 so we said we would do the run for them.

Steve's kitchen is looking nice griff all be worth it when it's done. Such an upheaval though.
Glad the flat packed got sorted without to much disrution an that mum is pleased.

brenda glad the timings for the pizzas worked out well sure you will have a lovely time tomorrow.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Morning Moyra and Lynn. Yep I hope so Lynn. Sun is shining here. Kelly my daughter is still ignoring me. The more time goes on the worse I know it will be when she eventualy decides to forgive me. My own stupid fault. Anyway must away and have a walk as been on here to long doing Tesco shopping orders. My diet is still on track. Must be good tomorrow. 4lb's to go so I have till the end of the month to lose it. Next goal after that who knows.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Brenda and all who follow

Good luck with your continued weight loss Brenda

Pleased you enjoy your time with Beth Lynn and hope today goes well for you with Joel.

Well done Griff for sorting the flat pack without having to take the whole thing apart.

Lovely morning here, sunny but windy. Bedding blowing nicely on the line just hope that is where it stays

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2019, 09:13 AM
good morn all

Not exactly nice for going for a walk it is beginning to cloud over and high winds expected. I tried spiking the lawn yesterday but the ground is still a bit hard. Got a great tool for doing it with

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Morning all
Happy birthday to joel for tomorrow
Brenda, we are human, we make mistakes, things get said there's nobody perfect in this world... hopefully your daughter will make things up soon
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Thank you for the birthday wishes for Joel.

Did someone on here get a scam phone call from BT. Automated message warning phone and internet being terminated by end of the day. Press 1 to talk press 2 to continue with termination.
We are no longer with BT and our bill was paid to our supplier on 4th of this month so nothing owing on our account.
I chose neither option and hung up. Very unsettling though.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2019, 10:58 AM
No Lynn haven't had a call but I would do the same. We keep getting calls for a Mrs Jacks I just tell them to get lost and rehang up.

Ment to say that Steve's kitchen looks good.

Well so much for the lawn being too hard to aerate as I have just spent the last hour doing it. Then I took the washing in just in time as it is now raining.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Lynn I keep on reporting these scam phone calls. BT have said to me that there are a lot of them around at the moment. I hang up and then do a 1471 and report the number. The more people who report these numbers the quicker they will be stopped. Just hope no one gets dragged into pressing the 1 and 2 options. Sun is still shining but I don't think the rain is far away. Have been for my walk and then popped in to see a friend over the way from me. She is having a hip replacement op at the end of the month. Just hope it all goes well for her as she has been waiting so long and is in agony with it all. Have a good rest of the day peeps. Being good today and having salad. Like the look of the spikey thing Barry but I think walking with spikey shoes on is good, just have to find a friendly footballer. Mind you I just use a fork and jump on it when the ground is soft. Good fun.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Lynn, yes...we had a call, we are with Plusnet so I just ignored it, I have a call block phone so just add the number to blocked callers
Actually got Steve's breakfast today, I got to the cafe half hour early and good job I did as there was only one table left....he had a full English, 2 of everything including tea under a fiver.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >