Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2007, 07:54 PM

Sweet thing happened on our walk

Tonight on our walk, Jaz and I walked past a young donkey in its field. I just saw it out of the corner of my eye as it started trotting towards us.

Anyway, I realised Jaz hadn't ever met a donkey before so I walked back a few paces and Jaz watched it come towards us. When it was a couple of metres away Jaz got a bit freaked out and hurried backwards, so the donkey slowed down to a walk (Aww)!

It came up to the gate and Jaz was still hiding behind me a bit. The donkey sort of lowered its head to her so Jaz walked up to it fairly happily after that.

They had a bit of a sniffing session then. The donkey was really friendly and seemed to like Jaz a lot. I had a pat and it was the sweetest thing. :smt007 It seemed a bit sad to see us go in the end.
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Aww! Donkeys are so cute, Jaz must have made a new friend Alfie will be jealous, he's got competition now!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 07:58 PM
That is so swee. Its sad when you have to walk away before them its like they dont want you to go love them Horses do it to some times.