View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2004, 07:25 AM
How about a normal guy in there and not a mad president... he needs shooting.
Out of the 2 i would like to see what this Kerry bloke could do for America.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 11:39 AM
GEORGE BUSH FOR ME who else could give us such a laugh while trying to be serious?

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.
George W Bush

It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another.

George W Bush
The most important job is not to be Governor,
or First Lady in my case.
George W Bush
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but
I don't always agree with them.

George Bush
you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign.

George W Bush

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
George W Bush

George W Bush Quotes
People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you.

George W Bush Quotes
There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

George W Bush Quotes
I'm thrilled to be here in the bread basket of America because it gives me a chance to remind our fellow citizens that we have an advantage here in America - we can feed ourselves.

George W Bush Quotes
I'd rather have them sacrificing on behalf of our nation than, you know, endless hours of testimony on congressional hill.

George W Bush Quotes
And so, in my State of the - my State of the Union - or state - my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation - I asked Americans to give 4,000 years - 4,000 hours over the next - the rest of your life - of service to America. That's what I asked - 4,000 hours.

George W Bush Quotes
It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber.

George W Bush Quotes
Russia is no longer our enemy and therefore we shouldn't be locked into a Cold War mentality that says we keep the peace by blowing each other up. In my attitude, that's old, that's tired, that's stale.

George W Bush Quotes
Columbia carried in its payroll classroom experiments from some of our students in America.

George W Bush Quotes
The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself.

George W Bush Quotes
One year ago today, the time for excuse-making has come to an end.

George W Bush Quotes
I think the American people - I hope the American - I don't think, let me - I hope the American people trust me.

George W Bush Quotes
There's only one person who hugs the mothers and the widows, the wives and the kids upon the death of their loved one. Others hug but having committed the troops, I've got an additional responsibility to hug and that's me and I know what it's like.

George W Bush Quotes
The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production.

George W Bush Quotes
I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will.

George W Bush Quotes
First, we would not accept a treaty that would not have been ratified, nor a treaty that I thought made sense for the country.

George W Bush Quotes
This administration is doing everything we can to end the stalemate in an efficient way. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end.

George W Bush Quotes
Ann and I will carry out this equivocal message to the world: Markets must be open.

George W Bush Quotes
We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House - make no mistake about it.

George W Bush Quotes
I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.

George W Bush Quotes
I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-10-2004, 01:51 PM
:smt003
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 02:01 PM
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 @ Laura

He's as thick as pig sh*t
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 02:03 PM
But, as W himself said "Don't misunderestimate me"
stonedagen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2004, 02:07 PM
I was watching the news last night about osama bin laden's video he has apparently released.....dont you think its a bit odd, that because of that ppl think bush will get more votes now as he was lagging in the polls !!
Reason i think its been fixed is because i watched another program on tele the other night about 'nightmares' the govt making stories to frighten ppl into believing and following what they are doing....did anyone else see it.? Or am i the only person who watches too much tv? It was about how the americans backed the afghanistans and the freedom fighters inthe beginning years ago, and when they then decided to turn on the US thats when the US govt then made them out to be terrorists! Even after the Us giving them all the weapons they had and training by the US army??!!Even though it was ok for them do it if it was for the benefit of the US.....if you watched it you will know what i mean!
And suprise suprise osama bin laden has raised his ugly head again which has gone in the favour of bush!!!???? Just when he needed it the most to boost his votes! Is this the power the Govt has over the media for their own benefit
Or am i reading too much into it?
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Governments find it much easier to control the people when there is a 'common enemy'. Doesn't terribly matter who - remember the book 1984?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3