register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2013, 05:33 PM
I can't Helena, it'll be too much for me to cope with, I am in the midst of training Keshi, Mabs needs a lot of confidence building work and I have the 2 older girlies that still need to have their own times with me. I can do 2 separate walks, but 3 separate walks, it would finish my back off completely and I have no idea how I would cope with one dog then, never mind another 4. Keshi is going to be my last big dog very very sadly, and I think I'm pushing my luck with her, however she is a good girl, I'm taking 3 out at once at the moment and she is a star, she's not having what she should be having off me at the moment by any means, but does seem to understand why life isn't quite what it used to be at present!!!!
I'll be happier when this rain stops and it dries up a bit, I don't care if its cold, I just want the water level on the river to drop so's I can let them run riot on there for a couple of hours!!! Either that or the main road to open so I can get them up to the garden centre in the car and let them loose up on the bridle paths
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Beautiful just beautiful
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Pups are growing lovely
I don't know how you do it, four adults & pups on top I've got my hands full with just two of the nutters Looking forward to seeing them change as they grow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2013, 06:20 PM
They seem to look after each other in a strange sort of way, they are all a family and I leave Cariad and Lona to sort out the bickering and stuff. Cariad helped me with Mabs when she started having the babies as Mabs hadn't a clue what was going on, but Cariad was right there taking her through it all, I think she thinks I'm the Housekeeper to be honest lol
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Sounds about right
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Gorgeous June. How sensible you are to know your limitations and how much it would overstretch you to increase the load on you (and the dogs) - it must be SO tempting to want to keep one. If only everyone stopped letting their heart rule their head when it comes to dog ownership eh?

Pink puppy paw pads. ahhhhhh I just want to put them in my mouth and eat them!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I've had a little kissy feet session this morning, they were all cuddly and yawning
Pat its keeping them as well, costs a lot in food as well.
Now the big girls are BIG I don't have to shovel quite so much down them, but a youngster can really put it away.
Here's todays Fix

Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2013, 01:39 PM
You can really see the change each day and look so cute now they have their eyes open. Enjoy the comparative quiet at the moment June 'cos once they are bouncing around you'll be needing eyes in the the back of your head and on the ends of your hands I know what it was like just having two 8 week olds .... you'll hae 8 You are probably a dab hand now though and I think you said that you had a litter of 12

Thanks for the puppy fix ... we all love it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Yes Jenny, Mabs is from a litter of 12, so after that anything else is a walk in the park....
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Aw June just love all those fixes you posted! They are all wee beauties! I loved that photo of Keshi.

They must all be keeping you busy!

Take care xx
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »