Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
I have. He was an evil little sh!t but what the blinkin' eck was the owner thinking... Allowing him to attack her son?! Would be a totally different story and in the news if it was a big breed.
You said it for me.
I took a FS to walsall last year and walking across was a lady with two Chi's, my FS asked if he could stroke them.....her reply was ''if you like'' well after he did as he walked off the one latched onto his ankle....the owner seemed to think this was fine (even laughed) with the comment of......Oh! good job he isn't a big nasty dog isn't it''''''

As you say would be totally different if it was a bigger breed.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
You said it for me.
I took a FS to walsall last year and walking across was a lady with two Chi's, my FS asked if he could stroke them.....her reply was ''if you like'' well after he did as he walked off the one latched onto his ankle....the owner seemed to think this was fine (even laughed) with the comment of......Oh! good job he isn't a big nasty dog isn't it''''''

I don't have that mentality. Biting is not acceptable - end of - for me. I am sure some Chi owners think it's funny. I personally think its a disgrace that any dog bites. It shows the owner who reared that puppy into adulthood did not do a good job
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I don't have that mentality. Biting is not acceptable - end of - for me. I am sure some Chi owners think it's funny. I personally think its a disgrace that any dog bites. It shows the owner who reared that puppy into adulthood did not do a good job
I agree with that wholehearted.
And she got told too believe me
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Well done you !! No wonder there are so many anti dog people around, with children who are petrified, when idiots like this think its' FUNNY that her dog bit your FS ! Ha ha, very funny ... NOT. It sounds like your FS was a very brave boy too, not panicking !
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
You said it for me.

Little dog syndrome I call it...

Some small dog owners think because they are small they are invincible and can't hurt anyone. I remember once my dog was attacked by a vicious little Jack Russell and a Boston Terrier (both being walked off lead on a residentual street) and the woman started laughing! if my dog was going that to hers, she certainly wouldn't have been laughing.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Little dog syndrome I call it...

Some small dog owners think because they are small they are invincible and can't hurt anyone. I remember once my dog was attacked by a vicious little Jack Russell and a Boston Terrier (both being walked off lead on a residentual street) and the woman started laughing! if my dog was going that to hers, she certainly wouldn't have been laughing.
Theres some of that going round where my shop is!
A little dog attacks nearly all dogs it see's (and is offlead all the time), and the owners laugh, then blame the other dog!
Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-05-2009, 01:08 PM
An off lead chi chase me whilst riding my bike once. I was shocked how fast such a little dog could run lol. I was scared I might run it over if I slowd down. The owner didn't seem bothered at all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2