Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-03-2011, 11:45 PM

Healing circle suggestion

Hello wasn't too sure where to post this but I think here is about the best place.

The thing is I have been reading all of the posts for poor dogs or owners in ill health, and I want to help out.

Myself and My partner are both Reiki master healers and would like to see what you all think of the idea of us holding a weekly healing circle where by we send out healing energy to those in need, all you need to do to take part is to give us the names and ideally a little information on those who require the healing energy.

If the moderators agree to this we are more than happy to do it, as we hold a healing circle each week anyway and would gladly add your doggies or loved ones to our list.

Please give your feedback and also any other healers in the group please feel free to join in and send healing along side us.

Love and Light to all of those currently in need
lolly and wez xx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 10:35 AM
that sounds a lovely idea x
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by lolly2012 View Post
Hello wasn't too sure where to post this but I think here is about the best place.

The thing is I have been reading all of the posts for poor dogs or owners in ill health, and I want to help out.

Myself and My partner are both Reiki master healers and would like to see what you all think of the idea of us holding a weekly healing circle where by we send out healing energy to those in need, all you need to do to take part is to give us the names and ideally a little information on those who require the healing energy.

If the moderators agree to this we are more than happy to do it, as we hold a healing circle each week anyway and would gladly add your doggies or loved ones to our list.

Please give your feedback and also any other healers in the group please feel free to join in and send healing along side us.

Love and Light to all of those currently in need
lolly and wez xx
That is a lovely idea I am part of a healing circle too. I would be happy to join in your circle, just need to know when it is
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2011, 11:11 AM
That's great news, Who do I have to ask for permission to get a thread that people can list the names in need I will arrange a time and day of the week and will post it so you can join us.

I know some people may think its a little out there but It works and if 30 mins of our time focused on healing helps even one poor doggie or person for that matter then its well worth doing.

Thanks again its nice to know that you are happy to join in xx
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 12:04 PM
I think it's a lovely idea too, is a while since involved with any healing circle but would be happy to join in
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Lolly - I've alerted the global mods to your thread but you could detail your request in the Feedback section, which you can find under the Announcements section.
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Hi Lolly - I've alerted the global mods to your thread but you could detail your request in the Feedback section, which you can find under the Announcements section.
Thank you I will put in a request and see what happens,
if it gets the thumbs up I will suggest a time and day that we can send out weekly healing to all of those in need.

xx
Tinglesnark
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2011, 12:51 PM
a lovely idea, count me in
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello all I have posted a request and will let you know what happens, Fingers crossed those dogsy vibes you send could be amplified by zilllions if we get approval.
lolly x
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Hopefully it will get approved, and maybe have a sticky put up so it is easily found each week

We have had some fantastic results with our circle and the power of positive energies being sent all be sent together is amazing
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >