View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Back from a pleasant afternoon with Michael and Margaret.
We arrived at the garden centre in Gorden's car top down and he let me drive home top down.

Seems like everyone has been very busy today especially in this heat.
Kazz Mark lives about 30-35 mins away.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Bit of a strange day for me. Took Kesh and Zen onto the river by the pumping station, then came home and swopped to Lona and Mabs and was taking them. Walking across the play area and 2 of the kids came to me and said there was a man in the bushes with a balaclava on, I said have you told your mum, no she'd told the neighbour looking after her because mum was out. I said you know where I'll be come and tell me if you see him again, so 10 minutes later they had seen him again. Rang the police and reported it, and they said someone would be down. Had a look in the bushes myself but couldn't see anything and Lona and Mabs weren't looking interested. Told kids to wait where they were, took girls home. Everyone supplied with cold bones, 2nd umbrella up, put fans on, cool mats down, back out to the kids. Waited an hour, no police arrived, so gave up, came home. Kids came with me, went to get them a cold drink and ice cream and the girl came into the kitchen with my phone because call from the police, by then it was a missed call and the number didn't take incoming calls Sent kids off to see if police were there, followed on and no police so back here. Started painting the rest of the decking, kids in and out, telly on, telly off..... then they went to see if their mum was back. I finished the decking and went for a cold shower and now having a butty and cold drink. Still no sign of the police.
While we were on the bridge under the trees waiting for the police a walker went past with 2 dogs, a whippet and JR, both with a lot of white on them, cannot believe how stupid people are. Apart from the pavements being red hot on their paws, they will also get sunburnt
I do wish you'd put line/paragraph breaks in your post.

A solid wall of text dissuades me from reading it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Yeah Sue...you watch, will be the one day when i am asleep Lol.
Kazz, i would usually just do it myself...that way i know it is done right Lol..not really up for scrabbling round under a z4 in my current state.
Is Buster white?? i have to keep putting doggy sunscreen on deagan...she is not amused Lol
Yeah he's white mainly but his ears are black thankfully so not as bad as white ears always worry about white ears and lather in sun lotion although Bella bless her used to wear a hat soft cotton thing she loved it.He really does not go out in the sun even if I am out in the garden he stays in the foyer to the back door he oves the cold ceramic tiles or lies in the brick shed, cool in there; don't let him out in the heat of the day 12ish to 3ish other than a potter out for a wee; keep him in as they get older I never know if they regulate their temp as well as they did.......but he stays under the umberella and he has a paddling pool outside and a couple of chilled doggie pad things one in summer house
one in the back bedroom where he lies while Mom is on the computer.

Spoilt.......maybe not. Loved maybe so.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Besoeker do not criticise June on her presentation. We that have been on here years are used to June's style. I could criticise you and say do not post every quote of ours before responding but that is your style, so each to his own.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Oops. And. More oops. (Had to put that as I was told just oops was to short). Heat getting to some maybe. l'm sure besoeker you with your worldly wyles could decipher that. Just have to take a breath every so often.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Besoeker do not criticise June on her presentation. We that have been on here years are used to June's style. I could criticise you and say do not post every quote of ours before responding but that is your style, so each to his own.
Well, OK.
I could criticise you and say do not post every quote of ours
A very telling and excluding statement.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Sorry no offence intended but we all have to live together with our own little quirks.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Sorry no offence intended but we all have to live together with our own little quirks.
It was the "ours" inferred exclusion I was referring to.
So I'll remain excluded from the little gossip group.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Beseoker please do not take it the wrong way.
We are not a gossip group but most of us have been on here for many years and do not let the way people construct their post upset us.
We tend just to overlook the way a post is constructed and of course when we have known people for such a long time we do not even notice the way a post is constructed.

Rightly or wrongly we do tend to stick up for those of us that have been on the site before it was even dogsey.

Moyra did not intend any ill feeling but was just sticking up for a long time member that we have become friends with over the years and supported through happiness and sadness. Which most of us have been through so although sometimes it may come across as we are a clique and gossipy we really are not but do tend to jump to the defence of our long standing members if we feel they are being judged.

Please continue to join in and post photos of Max who we like to see.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Yes, as I said Besoeker, there was no offence intended and I am sure you did not intent to criticise June either in her postings. We love to see your pictures of Max and his friends and also to hear of your long walks with him. Take care.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »