Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Tumbleweed that is hilarious
hope all are o.k, just received a call from my Drs asking me to go in and discuss the results of my heart monitor...i am assuming they found a heart then Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Fingers crossed for you Griff, tell them about your chest.......please!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Awww griff you have a big heart
So after yesterdays super nanny nap I have had to do my baking today! So far I have made 24 mince pies...I know I know but it is the German visitors favourite! and a dozen scones that will go in the freezer. When they arrive they can have a Devonshire cream tea.... cream first!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Oooooo Nippy, scones for me please!!!! love them, mind you i am watching my weight so maybe just the one
Moyra, Steve said the same to me...did his nut that i had kept my mouth shut, i am not too worried by any of it really....been expecting it for a long time, she might just be telling me that they found nothing mightn't she?
trying to sort going out for lunch with a couple of friends, so hard to get a day when we are all free. Spent yesterday afternoon in the pub, ran into a very old friend from my past...usually i hate meeting people from when i was a bad girl, was o.k, he is still the same as he was...nearly 50 and still like a child..not sure what it is with fellas nowadays and the inability to grow up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 12:47 PM
I am sure they found a massive heart, and it is so very rare nowadays she had to call you in to congratulate you.
Everyone walked and lay out with a bone each, sun is out and very warm and umbrella is up so they don't get too warm.
Not sure if I'll make a start on the big house today, it does need washing down and the dirt brushing off, see if I am in the mood later on.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 01:40 PM
TW, it is very very warm out there, maybe wait until it cools down a bit??
Lol, i wish i didn't have a heart...would make my life sooooo much easier!! i have rung them up anyway, i am not patient enough to wait a week so i have asked for the results...they can't find the report at the moment so will call me back tomorrow and let me know whats what, i told my mum who said she didn't think they would call me in to say it was fine, she wanted to take the day off work to come with me but i have said i am a big girl and can go on my own...it will all get sorted out at some point.
not going for lunch now either as my friends mum has just had an op for cancer and her dad is blind....he told her off for not doing enough round the house so she is on house arrest
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 01:45 PM
It is warm, Griff, thats what I was thinking. Girls are layed all over the place as well, so there will be much huffing and puffing if I start spraying water over them, they may sack me
Nippy I'll have my Devonshire cream tea please, wish I lived nearer, I'd be round every day for my tea
Lynn, I think they footpath man is doing his best to be nice, but can't bring himself to talk to anyone, if he does he will betray what he really is like
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 02:09 PM
The hospital have written want a follow up appointment with me. No indication as to whether the biopsies indicated anything. I think I will tell them unless there is something indicated in the biopsies then I am not interested in further investigations! Griff hope you will be ok.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 02:21 PM
June, hope your girls are ok in the sunshine and Zen has stopped her destroying. Is their any chance you can get hold of some old wooden boxes she could vent her spleen on? Maybe an old log or two?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Afternoon everyone Mark passed his theory test this morning. That's where him and Gorden went earlier. Peterborough. he has passed it before but it ran out before he took a test then he gave up. Hoping he doesn't waste it this time.
Made a bolognese sauce for tea and a flan for strawberries later.
Very warm here.

Hope you are ok griff. Moyra hopefully it won't be about biopsies and is something simple and you won't need to attend the follow up appointment.

June given up with the ruddy orchard business if he ends up getting his way because no one else backed me up then so be it. It will be a shame and make me cross but people hadn't better come moaning to me if that happens.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >