Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 06:31 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 8th August.

Good Morning everyone, looks like it might be a nice day, not so warm though. Suit me fine.

Steve's off to work the other side of Maldon, quite a run for him and it is heavy floor tiles, he is going to come in in a lot of pain tonight. He has his volterol with him and also his ibuprofen tablets so I expect he will manage.

I hope Kota's claw is ok this morning. You are going to miss Joel Lynn until he comes back again. Sue and Barry welcome home, lovely photo Barry, I hope you both had a wonderful time.

Hope LG is enjoying his break in Wales. Haven't seen Eileen for ages bet she doesn't know whether she is coming or going with the twins into everything I should think now.

Norma, hope all is well with you today and the dogs are all ok.

Harvey hope all is well with you, Casey and Lara and your lovely OH too.

Nippy Jen, Your dinner sounded lovely yesterday, hope all are well.

Mandy, Brenda cd1 and anyone else I have missed hope you are all ok.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sunny but a nice cool breeze today apparently East Anglia was the warmest place yesterday. Not surprised felt like I was melting after housework a 3 hour round trip driving changing 2 beds and cooking a roast.
House seems quiet without Joel which is funny because he isn't a noisy boy at all. They will all be on their way to cornwall by now. Thinking of bringing Owen back next week when picking Joel up he was meant to be going to Spain with friend but isn't now.

Hope Kota gets on ok at the vet for her claw today griff.
Hope the puppy palace is still in one piece June and the back is feeling better.
Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Morning Moyra, Lynn and all wo follow
It's cooler here but sun coming out now. I've got washing out, got to nip into town for the bank this morning, forgot to call at the cash point yesterday.
I'm at work later this afternoon.
Hope Kota is ok this morning.
Hope Joel has a great time in Cornwall, aww hope Own not too disappointed that he's not going to Spain but bet he'll have a great time itch you and Joel too
Hope Zen has been a good girl overnight

Right must get sorted bye for now
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 08:03 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn and all to come

Hope you have a good day Moyra and Steve doesn't suffer too much
Lynn bet you'll and dillon will miss Joel this week can't believe you were melting yesterday weather here was dire even during the night very high winds and rain bright at the moment certainly not what one would expect for August more like November at least it's dry
Griff hope all goes well at the vets for Kota poor wee soul
TW how's the midnight muncher kennel still standing lol
Brenda hope you and Tyto are both ok as noticed you were absent yesterday
Sue /tweed beautiful photo lol about the yeti
LG Mandy Losos hope your all doing ok
Nothing much on the cards today out for a shared birthday lunch with son as a thank you for demolishing his new abode lol
Hope all poorly human and doglet's get better soon
Have a great day take care stay safe xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope Steve doesn't take it out on you tonight
Lynn, awww bet owen would love to come and stay
Mandy, how is your hip doing now?
Have an appointment with the vet for 10.20, it is ashling agin, she is lovely and really patient with Kota, i have given her 2 sedatives ready...just have to leave deags behind, she will bark the place down but can't be helped
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 08:19 AM
Hello Dogsey.
Well what a dreadful night. Apart from being so hot, Pepsi had us up 3 times during the night. Wee, poo, and sick then this morning she is up bright eyed and bushy tailed, yaaaawn!
Our friends come from Germany in 3 weeks so I am going to spend today getting my act together. Baking for the freezer and cleaning. I may have 10 mins in the sun
Have a good day everyone xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 11:05 AM
oh no Nippy, well i am glad that pepsi at least feels better. mmmmm baking...yummy
kota has been and had her dew claw removed...the bill...£22!!! bonus, had a nightmare with the txi though...he went to the wrong place and was the slowest driver......ever!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Afternoon everyone who has followed do hope Pepsi is still feeling better Nippy Jen and you have managed a nanny nap.
Trying to get the housework done here.

We went through the orchard today geese were out as it was on our route at the end today not the beginning. Two canada geese in with the white ones. Dillon interested in them but we managed to keep him walking and they moved aside honking, then followed us but we just ignored them and they were surprisingly fine.
Bet he went out when we had left to check for dg pooh that's his newest habit taking photos of it on the footpath and posting them on the streetlife forum for his mates to see what he has to put up with.
Well Dillon had done his long before the orchard and I was carrying it to the nearest bin. Reckon the geese are his alarm to tell him people have been through then he can check.
I did point out yesterday dog pooh unfortunately is everywhere not just there to annoy him and some will clear up others won't it's life. Walking to the paper shop is a nightmare some days.
Surprise surprise he was nowhere to be seen to have a chat as suggested and maybe chat to the dog walkers about the pooh problem and would they mind clearing up.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Morning everyone! A rather overcast day here today, but warm and pleasant nonetheless. It was brilliant sunshine yesterday and I lay like Lady Muck on my sun lounger in the garden all afternoon, sipping ice cold gin with a slice of lime and my favourite Fever Tree tonic water! The lounger is only a foot off the ground, so I thought I would have a lot of difficulty arising from it - not just because of the gin consumed, but my new hip not liking it!! Not a bit of it - I rose like the phoenix from the ashes not once but 3 times! I just could not believe it only a month after the operation - brilliant surgeon Mr Simon West!!

Hope everybody has a good day today ...
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Hello everyone,
Griff my hip hurting still, I go to see the consultant next Monday, so he's going to be told straight that something needs to be done. I've done a bit of reading about this and aparantly hydro therapy & physio combined can help, not been offered either, so will mention that!
Glad Kota is ok and the bill wasn't huge
Lynn you'd think he'd want to chat to sort things out but that people, keyboard warriors I call people like him. I know a few like it.
Glad you enjoyed the sunbathing Gnasher and your hip behaved too
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >