register for free

Dog News

Dogs found in appalling conditions near Tralee

No images of the dogs I assure you, but totally shameful people.

An animal welfare group has condemned the conditions in which two dogs were found in near Tralee.

Dogs kept in appalling conditions near Tralee
Last week, gardaí helped Animal Help Net Kerry rescue two lurchers from an unventilated metal container just outside the town.
The group says the dogs were kept in appalling conditions and the smell of urine, faeces and rotten meat was overpowering.
http://www.radiokerry.ie/news/dogs-f...s-near-tralee/

Your comments and views:
Apache
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-07-2015, 09:25 AM
just dreadful
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Just watched Alen Davies - Dog Rescuers and there were some appalling conditions dogs and humans were living in right on my doorstep not five miles away! The dogs were eventually signed over to the RSPCA and were subsequently found new homes. Apart from one stray who was microchipped and happily was reunited with his family. I cannot understand how people can live with faeces all round the floor weeks worth of food undevoured left to rot and tins everywhere indoors and not cleared away. I wondered if they were druggies.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Moyra; there was a house here in Ireland in the news. Landlord had gone there when his tenants fled, and it was as you describe. What was horrific was that there were children living there and one man who made a delivery there said that and that the stench was appalling and that he knew there were choldren there. WHY did he not report it? It was many months before they left. And a negligent landlord

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top