Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2014, 07:00 PM

How Do I Post In Dogs For Adoption ?

I have tried but it wont let me post. I am involved in rescuing abused and abandoned English Setters from Southern Europe and I have a very special boy who has been abandoned because he is blind. So I am looking for an extra special home for him,

Thanks

Maud
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2014, 07:28 PM
OMG the poor boy. I'd offer to foster him with being a male but would imagine that would be even more confusing for him. OMG people make me sick, they really do. If I can help let me know. Girls are a no because mine wouldn't tolerate a female but a male they'd more than likely be OK with short term.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Thalice View Post
I have tried but it wont let me post. I am involved in rescuing abused and abandoned English Setters from Southern Europe and I have a very special boy who has been abandoned because he is blind. So I am looking for an extra special home for him,

Thanks

Maud
Hi

You have to be a registered rescue to post in Dogs For Adoption. You can post in Rescue Chat though
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
OMG the poor boy. I'd offer to foster him with being a male but would imagine that would be even more confusing for him. OMG people make me sick, they really do. If I can help let me know. Girls are a no because mine wouldn't tolerate a female but a male they'd more than likely be OK with short term.
June - thanks for your help I have emailed you xx
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Hi

You have to be a registered rescue to post in Dogs For Adoption. You can post in Rescue Chat though
What exactly is a registered rescue - we are an up and running organisation - who do we register with ?

Thanks
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Thalice View Post
What exactly is a registered rescue - we are an up and running organisation - who do we register with ?

Thanks
This link should give you all the information you need

Info for Rescues