Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2007, 12:14 PM

girls playing (gsd & bsd)

Lexus and Indy had a great time yesterday, playing in the sun

This was certainly worth the wait! It so hard to believe that iit took them 5 months to do this, they play every day now :smt001
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Really lovely pics you took there, I love seeing them playing like this. Are they very vocal with it? Mine are, sometimes I worry they might actually be fighting they make so much noise!! Sadly mine don't play much together now, only when I'm out there with them for some strange reason, whereas when Georgie first came here I could never stop them playing, they were at it all the time!

Looks like you've been working hard grooming Lexus again there, her lovely fluffy trousers!

Beautiful dogs, but you already know that!
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Lex hasn't been brushed for a couple of days, it is amazing what nice sunny dry weather does, as opposed to rain!
They are not very vocal at all actually, but the main "problem" when Lex first moved over, was her way of trying to start games, by charging up to Indy, nip her on the neck with a huge big roar. Poor Indy didn't know what to expect really, and it wasn't til Lex learned to play "danish style" that they figured out how much fun they could have!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Oh how nice to see them having such a good time!

Bet they had a good rest after!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by DanishPastry View Post
Lex hasn't been brushed for a couple of days, it is amazing what nice sunny dry weather does, as opposed to rain!
They are not very vocal at all actually, but the main "problem" when Lex first moved over, was her way of trying to start games, by charging up to Indy, nip her on the neck with a huge big roar. Poor Indy didn't know what to expect really, and it wasn't til Lex learned to play "danish style" that they figured out how much fun they could have!
Lol! Had a similar thing here! Georgie would do the same to Cassie and then jump on her, which of course hurt her coz she's a lot lighter framed than he is, so she used to tell him off in no uncertain terms. He used to play so rough with her. Now when she instigates play, she's the rough one and he's on the floor upside down within seconds!!! That's my gal!!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Brilliant pics... seem to be having fun
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Lovely doggies