Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 06:45 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 17th June.

Good morning all, going to be another hot one today. Was surprised yesterday that I felt so cold because of a small amount of wind.

I hope everyone is ok this morning all two and four legged friends. Have a good day all, stay SAFE and well, God bless.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, going to be another hot one today. Was surprised yesterday that I felt so cold because of a small amount of wind.

I hope everyone is ok this morning all two and four legged friends. Have a good day all, stay SAFE and well, God bless.
Good morning to you too and all others who frequent here.
Have you tried the Aloe Vera?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra, Beseoker and all who follow.

Very hot here already was hot when we took Dillon out just before 6 today. Short walk did his business and wanted to come home.

Out today with Michael and Margaret coffee and cake at the garden centre. Tomorrow over to see mark for a bit he is having to wait in for the sky engineer and would like us to see the house now they are bit more organised and we are not there helping with moving.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 08:33 AM
I'm not an early morning person bu 05: this morning dawn...

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope it isn't as windy for you today
Lynn, have a good day today and tomorrow also
Beseoker...lovely photo
Another beautiful hot day here, mechanic called, can't come tomorrow so he is coming monday early...like 8.30!!! so once again, dad doesn't have to deal with anyone but i do..as per usual!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 10:09 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you are feeling better today Moira

Lynn enjoy your cake and coffee today and your trip to see the house tomorrow. At lest you should be able to sit and have a cuppa instead of moving things around.

Lovely photo Besoeker

God thing you are awake early then Griff for the mechanic on `Monday

Lovely day today but now quite hot. Walked Teazle early and then cleaned all the windows up and down stairs before the sun got onto them. Had a quick trip out to B&Q for a couple of clips Barry needed having taken the panel off to see why the flush was not working on the loo and putting it back one of them broke. At least the loo now works properly without any expense on that side. Dont know why it kept sticking but ok now and he did nothing to it!

Have a good day and stay safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
so once again, dad doesn't have to deal with anyone but i do..as per usual!
You're his little helper Anyway you likely know more about engines than he does
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Morning all. Lovely day here.

Moyra hope you have a great day, what have you planned for the day.
Lynn sounds like a nice day planned, these are the sort of days you can look forward too when Gordon reduces his hours.....and now having your sons home to visit will be a nice thing; like your idea of moving nearer to his village. Is that close to you?
Besoeker lovely picture there; and I would say 5am is early............LOL
Griff you love it really you like the "control" like me I think then I know it done right or at east my version of right.
Sue weird how it works now............but not worth overthinking it hope it remains working when the panel goes back on. Have a great day no "chauffer service today just collections"

Right up at 6am myself walked Buster and had a lovely walk very relaxing maybe it was the time of morning and the nice day brewing.

Came back had a coffee then did the front garden a few random weeds I have been unable to deal with due to the surgery but gone now. Nice sweep and tidy and the tulip stems removed also late due to afore mentioned op. Removed a plant not doing well in the front - south facing so very hot and popped in a plant struggling slightly in the back hope a fair swop. Then watered in well.

Then off to the farm shop and sainsburys with Mom came home and had a bit of lunch. Mom having 40 winks in the cahir and I am in so Buster stays out of the sun. Off out again shortly into the back garden this time. Two lines of washing out work tuff and jeans.

Had a pair new front tyres on the car yesterday - not worn down as such but thought hey......change them now they are whats between me and the road the back are still pretty much full tread of 5.

Tomorrow I plan on doing what you have done Sue and washing the windows and frames downstairs in and out. Brother will come round and do the upstairs outside.

Also need to clean the inside of the car.......may wait till later this evening when a bit cooler.....maybe not..... once I start I should be okay.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 01:26 PM
Yeah Sue...you watch, will be the one day when i am asleep Lol.
Kazz, i would usually just do it myself...that way i know it is done right Lol..not really up for scrabbling round under a z4 in my current state.
Is Buster white?? i have to keep putting doggy sunscreen on deagan...she is not amused Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Bit of a strange day for me. Took Kesh and Zen onto the river by the pumping station, then came home and swopped to Lona and Mabs and was taking them. Walking across the play area and 2 of the kids came to me and said there was a man in the bushes with a balaclava on, I said have you told your mum, no she'd told the neighbour looking after her because mum was out. I said you know where I'll be come and tell me if you see him again, so 10 minutes later they had seen him again. Rang the police and reported it, and they said someone would be down. Had a look in the bushes myself but couldn't see anything and Lona and Mabs weren't looking interested. Told kids to wait where they were, took girls home. Everyone supplied with cold bones, 2nd umbrella up, put fans on, cool mats down, back out to the kids. Waited an hour, no police arrived, so gave up, came home. Kids came with me, went to get them a cold drink and ice cream and the girl came into the kitchen with my phone because call from the police, by then it was a missed call and the number didn't take incoming calls Sent kids off to see if police were there, followed on and no police so back here. Started painting the rest of the decking, kids in and out, telly on, telly off..... then they went to see if their mum was back. I finished the decking and went for a cold shower and now having a butty and cold drink. Still no sign of the police.
While we were on the bridge under the trees waiting for the police a walker went past with 2 dogs, a whippet and JR, both with a lot of white on them, cannot believe how stupid people are. Apart from the pavements being red hot on their paws, they will also get sunburnt
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »