Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mj
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:59 AM

A new experience-not sure i like it!!

Well, when i got up this morning I barked and barked to be let out, as usual it was mum who came to let me out.

she opened the door but didn't come out with me which is very strange i thought "what's going on then?" as i got a bit further onto the patio i noticed something very strange...

There was this wet stuff falling on me, i tried really hard to catch it and ran round and round but couldn't get it!

mum just stood there at the door shaking her head but she was laughing so guess i must have looked funny...

It completely put me off my stride and I forgot what I had come outside for so I went back inside mum didn't seem very pleased at this I had got her out of bed for nothing whoops!!!

well a little bit later i decided I'd just have to be brave and try again wet stuff or not so mum let me out again, this time there where puddles everywhere i tried hard to drink them all but there was just to much!!!

I did my duty and mum was really pleased don't think i'll be playing out much today though, mum covered me with this green thing and rubbed all my fur then she attacked me with a brush thingy didn't like that one bit i can tell you.. if this is what happens when there's wet stuff out there you can keep it i'll stay in where its nice warm and dry!!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Dive in... you'll love it when you get used to it... and don't forget you need to be real close to mum when you shake it off
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi MJ your blog made me smile. I don't particularly like going out in that wet stuff either so I can sympathise with you, still you are fortunate in comparison to my Gang here in wet, windy and damp Scotland they have to face the wet stuff every other day.